Author Topic: New 2Pac Leaks (When I Get Free OG, Never Call U Bitch Again OG and Fame OG,etc)  (Read 9508 times)

Efrain

These sound great, thanks ya'll!

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
1 no thank u to manu since u don't want props  ;)

! thanks to 2pac for making classic music!!!!!

exactly what most of the peeps who don't want those to leak completely forgot to think about.
that's the most funny thing when it comes to thank somebody for the TUPAC tracks, evrybody claiming this & that, eatadick, just APPRECIATE the tracks & BE THANKFUL to the only one y'all must thank, who is TUPAC.

Everybody who got a held on those tracks don't got to deserve props for keeping the tracks, I mean WTF

Rudki

shut up soopafly lol

Let's see some Soopafly leaks now!  Who's big on the underground Soopafly scene?  Who's the "Dante" of the Soopafly scene?  Come on, some of these Level 11 Soopafly collectors need to leak their stuff now.

*Bumps Soopafly - Pussy Whipped (solo extended version)*

;D

shreibster

No Thank You Manu For Being A Greedy Ass Mother Fucker.  ;)

OG Hack Wilson

shut up soopafly lol

Let's see some Soopafly leaks now!  Who's big on the underground Soopafly scene?  Who's the "Dante" of the Soopafly scene?  Come on, some of these Level 11 Soopafly collectors need to leak their stuff now.

;D

i got Soopafly rapping over Snoops "Gin and juice" for 7 minutes

ill sell the DAt tape to the highest bidder, starting at 22 cents!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
shut up soopafly lol

;D

All right, now you guys are just teasing me!  BTW, i'll start the bidding at 22 cents.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG

U'RE RIGHT

OG Hack Wilson

shut up soopafly lol

;D

All right, now you guys are just teasing me!  BTW, i'll start the bidding at 22 cents.

sold ;)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Snoopaveli

LOL @ Live Squad !   ;D

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
See, that's one great thing about being a Soopafly collector as opposed to a 2pac collector.  You don't have to spend 800.00 for a 6 track CD.

OG Hack Wilson

See, that's one great thing about being a Soopafly collector as opposed to a 2pac collector.  You don't have to spend 800.00 for a 6 track CD.
lollll

how many cds of soop u got?

shreibster

U'RE RIGHT

Lol At Him Denying He Was Selling The Tracks To At Least 7 Different People!  :laugh:

OG Hack Wilson

who cares what happened

i can bump a good quality version of CHANGED MAN + the og of WHEN I GET FREE in traffic  8)

already tested them out this morning in the CD player in my whip and it bumps fine

Peacock

• 'G'
  • but no worries, I protected my "investment"
leak if theres a cure plz!!!!  :D
Very unlikely but one can dream. :D

OG Hack Wilson

tracks that need to leak

-as the world turns og with fatal
-enemies with me CDQ og with live squad
-crooked nigga too OG with stretch
-my dying day
-u can call og
-hail mary og with extra verse
-if theres a cure
-the good die young og with kadafi
-secretz of war (real OG)
-187um (the unleaked track from makaveli and dillinger)
-let them thangs go OG  (i know this ones out there too)

thats my wish list lol