Author Topic: New 2Pac Leaks (When I Get Free OG, Never Call U Bitch Again OG and Fame OG,etc)  (Read 9522 times)

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Kane was probably on the kokane at the time of the interview thats why he was confused about the date Fame was recorded. Wonder how Kokane felt about recording with tha row after his ties with Eazy. Kokane next to Nate on the hook singin 8)
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

DTG Entertainment

hack, whats this one called?

http://limelinx.com/files/9036365c1e1c65facfff02f98e636ece    here's something new for ya'll

Props for the track.  I never heard it before. +1

:D  it's ILL  i love it!

"Cash Flow"

made 1993 or 1994

Propz for the tracks Hack 8)

Did y'all notice that "Cash Flow" uses the same sample as "Gettin' Funky" By Snoop & SWV?

Wow....Fame OG....I never knew KOKANE was on there!  Right on!

Yeah on the movie Westside, Kok said he and Pac did that song the day before he went to Vegas. Fame was meant for the One Nation album.

but it doesn't make sense, since pac was introducing the track while shooting "gang related".
so when was "gang related" made?

Gang Related was finish a month before Tupac passed away...

It's Funky Enough by The D.O.C. uses the sample. ;)

DTG Entertainment

i didnt send SHIT to dante and you know it mother fucker.

Well Crizzo, you always look suspect when you are chummy with people AND their partner has you on their GMAIL contacts.

Crizzo

• Lil Geezy

Well Crizzo, you always look suspect when you are chummy with people AND their partner has you on their GMAIL contacts.

always look suspect? the fuck u talkin about i havent been in the public scene for years now and i am not not a member of their gay little group either. eat a fat one homie.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 07:46:37 AM by Crizzo »

DTG Entertainment

always look suspect? the fuck u talkin about i havent been in the public scene for years now and i am not not a member of their gay little group either. eat a fat one homie.

I kept it calm, and you ain't black. Lol. Seems like someone's offended because of their affiliations because they got something to hide maybe?

OG Hack Wilson

Kane was probably on the kokane at the time of the interview thats why he was confused about the date Fame was recorded. Wonder how Kokane felt about recording with tha row after his ties with Eazy. Kokane next to Nate on the hook singin 8)

you dont really think a guy named Kokane would actually do the drug he names himself after do you? ;) jk
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

woof

hey you guys remember PAIN by 2pac and Stretch from the Live Squad?

http://limelinx.com/files/b6371139e40d914c4108767177030870  here's a version with Majesty on it (Stretch's brother)   its a great track

PROPZ  8)

Quadruple OG

Wow....Fame OG....I never knew KOKANE was on there!  Right on!

Yeah on the movie Westside, Kok said he and Pac did that song the day before he went to Vegas. Fame was meant for the One Nation album.

but it doesn't make sense, since pac was introducing the track while shooting "gang related".
so when was "gang related" made?

At that point, there wasn't a time line as to when the Gang Related soundtrack was going to drop. He could've had the concept for the song for a while but didn't get into the studio with Kokane until then.

Quadruple OG

See, that's one great thing about being a Soopafly collector as opposed to a 2pac collector.  You don't have to spend 800.00 for a 6 track CD.

I've mentioned this before, but since this a thread about Pac's unreleased stuff, I'll ask it again:

Is there any Soopafly produced 2pac material? You figure since Soopafly was producing for Snoop and Tha Dogg Pound and Pac was with Death Row that they would have had a studio session together or something.

OG Hack Wilson

Out the Moon
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
See, that's one great thing about being a Soopafly collector as opposed to a 2pac collector.  You don't have to spend 800.00 for a 6 track CD.

I've mentioned this before, but since this a thread about Pac's unreleased stuff, I'll ask it again:

Is there any Soopafly produced 2pac material? You figure since Soopafly was producing for Snoop and Tha Dogg Pound and Pac was with Death Row that they would have had a studio session together or something.

Soopafly did most of the keyboard work on Daz's productions then.. so technically yes a lot of stuff. You can see Soopafly with Daz, Kurupt, and Snoop at the 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted video shoot.

Confirmed ones he worked on..
Me & My Homeboyz - Nate Dogg feat. 2Pac
Out The Moon - LBC Crew feat. 2Pac

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

Quadruple OG

Out the Moon

Pac was added to that track..notice how his verse not only was clean(as if it came from a track that was going to become a single) but didn't didn't really fit the track

OG Hack Wilson

Out the Moon

Pac was added to that track..notice how his verse not only was clean(as if it came from a track that was going to become a single) but didn't didn't really fit the track

i've said this before

but until we know where the verse came from we cannot say if that's true or not

also the fact the song is called Out the Moon and Pac's verse mentions the phrase goes against that

but yes, the clean verse is suspiscous...and the "mobbin in my...." at the end

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
isn't it funny how the thread about how 2pacforum got hacked and 'dante and glitt are in big trouble' got twice as much attention in the same amount of time as this thread? 
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 12:27:17 AM by diamenz »

mak-rev

• Lil Geezy
  • Mak-rev
that cashflow track is pretty nice whats the sample, sounds like from a barry white song.