Author Topic: FUCK WITH ME  (Read 245 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
FUCK WITH ME
« on: May 21, 2009, 05:44:35 PM »
No one posts audios on this place.

First track i got on in about a month..I was O.T. at my piano lesson  ::) figured i'd hit up an old homie an see how his beats was coming..he threw me a CD...I got home, wrote a verse and a hook in T-Minus 8 minutes, drove back out, had everything prepared, put down the rough draft of what it will sound like.

http://www.divshare.com/download/7451456-097

For all the haters. Fuck with me. As for everyone else, yes, i do gay R&B singing..I like to write overly commercial hooks and sing them. I could care less about your opinion on me singing, so save your time.

I do music because its fun to me, i don't do it just to try and project some bad ass image of myself. I write about what the hell i want, if i want to kill 1000 people, snort meth, fuck hookers, get aids, and shit all on your face in my rhymes, THEN I WILL.  I am a normal person, but what is normal to me may not be normal to you. (LOL)

p.s. for everyone who isn't a hater and is actually interested, i just wanted to throw in a few things in i found funny. I haven't smoked in a long time, and had the great idea that i would smoke with homie before we did the track (Thank god i had already wrote my verse sober), and we get to his cousins house, who i have never met...and i spit the verse + hook & another acapella for em...Then when we started to record, I COMPLETLEY forgot how i flowed my verse, i couldn't even start it. I felt like such a retard, i was so high i just stood there like "play the beat play the beat" for what seemed like 10 minutes until i was finally like.. "yo, how the fuck did i start that???" I started my verse off beat so...yea. I was retarded high. Also, i know the hook is distorted at times, the mic was hella sensative an i kept gettin to close. Any how, if you've heard any of my music then you'll know i don't give a fuck how it sounds, to some extent. But i'm sure you have no idea, so please be sure to reply and let me know how much you don't know.

THAT WILL BE ALL, THE PRINCE HAS EXITED THE BUILDING.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: FUCK WITH ME
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 06:03:31 PM »
Least you got a flow...

Course, the hook is catchy, no bad homie, was that all you, the whole thang?

Roccy

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 07:30:18 PM »
all hate aside, the beat was pretty dope, and you had some good flow, but lyrically

... id rip you.  8).
how it really goes down..

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 01:22:09 AM »
STRAIGHT UP YOUNG PRINE GOT SOME NICE SHIT BUT HIS LYRICS NEED SOME WORK
FROM TYME TO TYME

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 04:08:09 PM »
I felt the same way, a couple peeps thought the beat was whack as hell....but i heard that shit and started writing ASAP...he been makin beats for only about a year but i got hella love for the kid + he has stepped his shit up a lot since i last heard from him... 1st verse & hook= me.. 2nd verse is the kid who made the beat AKA sticky bandit MWAHAHA  :bandit:

also- i really expected a lot of hate, especially from roccy LOL. so props to roccy, cause i was sure you were the type of person who took shit on the internet personal. but props for not, this is like my angry internet alter ego...im too much of a nice guy in the real to be honest, sometimes its best for me to let off steam on the internet rather than going out and hurting someone or acting out my anger somehow. i have anger issues & a violent history but as of more recently i have been working on self control. Plus i have not been drinking at all so its a lot easier to not wild out on some hotboy shit and start poppin shit to anyone who even glances at me.

But yea, i wont be posting that much but i hope to see some fuckin audios up in this section when i get back.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 04:24:09 PM by ¥øûήg Þ®iñ¢€ ™ »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 06:06:13 PM »
keep doin you lil homie. i fucked with that shit back in the day until i figured out i couldnt rap for shit. i write here and there still when the mood strikes.