Author Topic: 9 x Outta 10 Is Fuckin Wack  (Read 776 times)

MediumL

Re: 9 x Outta 10 Is Fuckin Wack
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2009, 04:21:36 AM »
people are always moaning about dre yet when someone calls a quik track wack his stans march in complaining. Grow a pair. I agree the track is wack
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2009, 09:48:27 AM »
9 x Outta 10 Is Fuckin Wack...Call Me A Hater But..Fuck It.
The Beat Is Just :puke:

Co-sign that shit was a disappointment

I think it could have been a banger if Quik did not mix the sample with the track. When u listen to the first couple secondes of the song, shit is dope.
But when comes the sample, it ruins the song.. personally, it does not fit the drums.

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2009, 10:15:52 AM »
i think if ppl in the west dont move with the time then the west wont come back! this new joint is something different.. and i really enjoyed it to be honest! big ups to Blaqkout!

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2009, 10:59:13 AM »
9 x Outta 10 Is Fuckin Wack...Call Me A Hater But..Fuck It.
The Beat Is Just :puke:

Co-sign that shit was a disappointment

I think it could have been a banger if Quik did not mix the sample with the track. When u listen to the first couple secondes of the song, shit is dope.
But when comes the sample, it ruins the song.. personally, it does not fit the drums.

Naw, it sounded like Kurupt kept repeatin himself and I was waitin for him to get off but it sounded like he doesn't give a fuck like fuck it and Im not used to that but I will give it another spin just to make sure Im not trippin.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

jman91331

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2009, 11:49:13 AM »
The beat was mininal to allow kurupt to flow over. Mofos don't realize that the vocal track is another instrument to the beat. Kurupts verse was the main instrument over some dope drums with a wicked vocal sample going on, what's wrong with that? You guys that hate are probably the same ones who jumped on the neptunes dick when they did grindin which is the same type of track. Wait til the actual cd come out, listen to it on a decent system, roll a blunt and ride to it kuz ya lil computer speakers ain't doin it justice.

You are probably the same one that makes stupid assumptions.  Oh wait, never mind, not probably, you are.  This track sucks and I can't stand the neptunes.  In fact I have no fucking clue what track you are talking about, so I guess that would make you much more on their dick then me.  Why do you fucking fans have to get butthurt because someone doesn't like the track?  Its all opinion, only yours is wrong.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2009, 11:52:56 AM »
The whole song is fucking wack. The beat sucks, the flow sucks, Kurupt sounds like shit and isn't even rapping at all. Horrible shit, and every person who likes it, is a fucking moron.

This isn't a difference in preference. The song fucking sucks. It's not up to debate.
Yeah considering half the people that posted in this thread like it and the other half doesn't I guess its not up for debate. lmfao

Considering more then half of the replies are from uneducated morons working for minimum wage, I guess it doesn't matter what the they say.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2009, 11:57:26 AM »
The whole song is fucking wack. The beat sucks, the flow sucks, Kurupt sounds like shit and isn't even rapping at all. Horrible shit, and every person who likes it, is a fucking moron.

This isn't a difference in preference. The song fucking sucks. It's not up to debate.
Yeah considering half the people that posted in this thread like it and the other half doesn't I guess its not up for debate. lmfao

Considering more then half of the replies are from uneducated morons working for minimum wage, I guess it doesn't matter what the they say.
Yeah because most people in the hiphops early years were business owners and rich kids know so much more about music since they listen to the top-10 rappers.