Author Topic: The official "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" discussion thread  (Read 9757 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: The official "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" discussion thread
« Reply #300 on: May 22, 2009, 08:03:42 AM »
whens untouchable going to leak

that album will not leak live squad

SHTTBG wasn't supposed to either, LOL.

Na, on the real, I need this Untouchable album. I hope one day it surfaces somehow.

Maybe in light of the recent leaks, Widewake will choose to release the "Untouchable" album ahead of "Say Hi to the Bad Guy."

one problem: wide awake probably won't release anything lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

« Reply #301 on: May 22, 2009, 08:16:24 AM »

Na, on the real, I need this Untouchable album. I hope one day it surfaces somehow.

Maybe in light of the recent leaks, Widewake will choose to release the "Untouchable" album ahead of "Say Hi to the Bad Guy."

We'll see next month.  That "Chronic: Re-lit" is supposed to drop sometime in June.  I think Wideawake is doing a sucky job communicating with the fans about what their plans are.  But I do think they will come through with at least a couple projects, in the beginning.  How many they do after that will depend on how many people actually buy the first couple.

EFFeX

« Reply #302 on: May 22, 2009, 08:16:41 AM »

Why wouldn't they? They just spent all that money for the catalog...

EFFeX

« Reply #303 on: May 22, 2009, 08:18:02 AM »

We'll see next month.  That "Chronic: Re-lit" is supposed to drop sometime in June.  I think Wideawake is doing a sucky job communicating with the fans about what their plans are.  But I do think they will come through with at least a couple projects, in the beginning.  How many they do after that will depend on how many people actually buy the first couple.

Yeah, they have ZERO net presence other than that half assed flash website with the old music videos on it.

They need to get an official site up, news updates, FORUM, online downloads. They need the fan communication.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #304 on: May 22, 2009, 08:33:14 AM »
if the Chronic re-lit drops with a DVD im buying it

if not then im probably not buying it...
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

« Reply #305 on: May 22, 2009, 09:20:27 AM »

Yeah, they have ZERO net presence other than that half assed flash website with the old music videos on it.

They need to get an official site up, news updates, FORUM, online downloads. They need the fan communication.

Yeah.  Lol.  I know you and I both have been barking up this tree for a while now.  I wish they'd go ahead and put up a website.  That was part of their big plans in the beginning.  They were going to have a website were fans could download unheard tracks. But so far, nothing.  But you got to figure that if they plan to put out unreleased Dre songs for fans to put themselves on the third verse, they must still plan to have a website at some point.  Because they've already stated that the fan mixes won't appear on the actual album.  And since their "Chronic" re-release is supposed to be dropping soon, you would figure this website would finally be along shortly.  But, I guess we'll see.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #306 on: May 22, 2009, 09:24:15 AM »
they're still doing a better job than death row post 1999 LOL

once Still I Rise and Chronic 2000 dropped, all death row did was put out a bunch of "Best of" compilations

sans too gangsta 4 radio which sold like 20,000 copies haha

EFFeX

« Reply #307 on: May 22, 2009, 11:17:03 AM »

Yeah.  Lol.  I know you and I both have been barking up this tree for a while now.  I wish they'd go ahead and put up a website.  That was part of their big plans in the beginning.  They were going to have a website were fans could download unheard tracks. But so far, nothing.  But you got to figure that if they plan to put out unreleased Dre songs for fans to put themselves on the third verse, they must still plan to have a website at some point.  Because they've already stated that the fan mixes won't appear on the actual album.  And since their "Chronic" re-release is supposed to be dropping soon, you would figure this website would finally be along shortly.  But, I guess we'll see.

I'm hoping I'm wrong, but right now they have me a little worried about their future. They seem to have some great ideas and sound motivated. However, it just worries me that they are being so secretive and not even reaching out. I mean they won't even respond to fan e-mails even though they CLAIM they answer each e-mail. Do you realize how hard it was to track down that 3-track promotional release. I had to contact multiple stores directly to even confirm it's existence.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #308 on: May 22, 2009, 12:34:31 PM »
Hopefully it wont. Measures will be taken to ensure it doesn't

In other words: we'll start tagging the music so we can know who leaked it.

Get over it bitch, its just music. It'll all leak eventually.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Al Bundy

« Reply #309 on: May 22, 2009, 01:08:16 PM »
can someone hook up the album art in high quality?

ughhhhhhhh nah ;)

al bundy's a bitch

don't waste your time hooking him up, he rapes little boys on weekends

and you jerk off to pictures of dead people.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #310 on: May 22, 2009, 01:08:55 PM »
can someone hook up the album art in high quality?

ughhhhhhhh nah ;)

al bundy's a bitch

don't waste your time hooking him up, he rapes little boys on weekends

and you jerk off to pictures of dead people.

only after decomposition baby