Author Topic: Snoop and Eminem?  (Read 1912 times)

Dane

• 'G'
Snoop and Eminem?
« on: May 21, 2009, 10:03:47 PM »
Whats going on with these cats?

Can't understand, why they haven't made more music together than Bitch  Please 2, they appeared together on screen in the Wash, and saw a back stage interview with them at the MTV VMA 99 I think.

Remember Snoop slagging him off in a interview here, and I recall Em never mentioned Snoop as a influence, in speeches, shout outs or any.

However I think Snoop shouted out Em in the Oh No track with 50 Cent i nthe end of the song, and I also remember Snoop talking positive bout Em in a VH1 documentary bout the Marshall Mathers Lp.

What do you think guys?

Jaydc555

Re: Snoop and Eminem?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 10:33:46 PM »
Who cares their styles don't match at all

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 12:56:17 AM »
their styles don't match at all

I think that's the major factor behind it all, Snoop on a "Must Be The Ganja" remix would be fire though!

2euce 7even

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 02:10:54 AM »
like the otha guy said..their styles dont match..but both are legends in my book.

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 02:48:55 AM »
Man I just remembered Eminem doing Snoop's flow in Bitch Please II, that was gold.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 05:33:46 AM »
why would you want to hear two washed up rappers together?

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 07:54:34 AM »
^^

+

Who cares their styles don't match at all

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009, 11:22:04 AM »

Don't tell me Bitch Please 2 wasn't the shit.

Nah, was just wondering.

Snoop seems to run his mouth in interviews, for no good reason, the interview bout Em, the interview where he's dissing Crooked I, and his failed attempt to act like Don King, promoting a Game vs Spider Loc fight...

Okka

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2009, 11:25:04 AM »
"Bitch Please II" is a classic. I don't think Snoop Dogg and Eminem get along that well though, didn't Dogg say some shit about Eminem in some interview?

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2009, 01:02:35 PM »
"Bitch Please II" is a classic. I don't think Snoop Dogg and Eminem get along that well though, didn't Dogg say some shit about Eminem in some interview?

Yeah, it was an interview here on this site, just before the Blue Carpet album came out, he kind of dissed Em, even immitated him (hilarious when he does that with people), cause the reporter said something bout Snoop using the Stan beat, then he went as far as dissing that track too.

However I'm positive he's shouting Em out at the end of the Oh no track with 50, check it out.

Plus wasn't Em and Dre supposed to guest his show recently?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2009, 01:07:26 PM »

Don't tell me Bitch Please 2 wasn't the shit.

Nah, was just wondering.

Snoop seems to run his mouth in interviews, for no good reason, the interview bout Em, the interview where he's dissing Crooked I, and his failed attempt to act like Don King, promoting a Game vs Spider Loc fight...

bitch plz 2 was a good song but is 9 years old....and yes SNOOP TALKS ALOT OF BULLSHIT
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2009, 02:19:17 PM »

I think Snoop's a lil pissed that Em gets more mainstream attention than him because he's white. That's why he calls him the great white American hope.

Jaydc555

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2009, 02:21:19 PM »
Snoop always exposes himself as a jealous hater

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2009, 02:22:24 PM »
yeah, I'm thinking the same.

But I still think they'd make some dope music together especially on a Dre beat

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2009, 02:23:24 PM »
It's fun to think about when he was trying to unite the West Coast a few years back