Author Topic: Snoop and Eminem?  (Read 1940 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Snoop and Eminem?
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2009, 02:55:52 PM »
That was just a PR move nothing more nothing less.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2009, 03:06:42 PM »
What did Snoop say about Em? I missed that.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2009, 03:10:11 PM »
You can tell the western conference was the work of a publicist.What do you do when your coast says you don't support it and your a hater?Hold one lame press conference to " unite" the west.You can tell its fake just by his actions,shake hands with crooked I and then diss him?That's a lame move

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2009, 03:14:36 PM »
I found it

Dubcnn: Then we get to the next Dre record, which is “Round Here”. When I heard the beat I was like “Damn, I know this sample from somewhere!” It sounded real similar to Eminem’s beat for “Stan”.

Not to me! When I first heard it, I didn’t think about “Stan”. I don’t listen to Eminem records, no disrespect to him, but I don’t listen to Eminem’s records. I’m a gangsta.

Dubcnn: It had the same sample that's used for Eminem’s beat.

I can’t tell! “Stan” was talking about a fan, somebody that is a groupie on Eminem’s dick, that’s writing him letters and all kind of shit, dreaming of being him. My shit is “Round Here”, gangsta shit!

Dubcnn: I was just saying that the beat used the same sample..

Well, that’s Dr. Dre! He’s a producer, why wouldn’t he use his shit? That’s his shit! Roger Troutman used the same sound on every beat he ever made! Barry White used the same sound on every beat he ever made!

Dubcnn: You got me wrong, I wasn’t criticizing the song homie…

No I’m just giving you, so you’ll know, so the viewers can know! A producer has a sound that’s identified with him. So that’s an identification that’s saying that Dr. Dre really put his hands on that track! I didn’t hear “Stan” on that song when I first heard it. That song didn’t remind of “Stan”, it made me wanna start talk shit about round here! It ain’t safe to leave the house, don’t fuck around round here! Niggas will put you in the ground, don’t fuck around round here! That’s what I was on! I wasn’t on no “Stan, write me a letter, I wanna come see you! You’re my favorite fan!” I wasn’t on that bullshit! I’m on gangsta shit homie!

Dubcnn: *laughs* You crazy…

Oh and that’s my next single, so you know… I’m finna shoot the video, and make the muthafucka super gangsta, cause it’s time for me to drop a Snoop Dogg single, with just me on it. Without no features, without no singers, without no dancing, without no bitches, without no smiling, without no laughing and a hundred homies, it’s just about me. That’s what time it is right now.

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2009, 03:21:33 PM »
Yeah, that was funny when Snoop thought Eminem was corny/poppy for makin songs like "Stan". This was around the same time Snoop was makin corny pop tracks with Justin Timberlake and Mariah Carey, lol.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2009, 03:22:48 PM »
Yeah, that was funny when Snoop thought Eminem was corny/poppy for makin songs like "Stan". This was around the same time Snoop was makin corny pop tracks with Justin Timberlake and Mariah Carey, lol.

Yeah he needs to find himself the Dogg

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2009, 03:27:52 PM »
Stan wasn't produced by dre,snoop is an idiot and he comes off like one.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2009, 05:48:08 PM »
So what happened to that video?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2009, 06:04:02 PM »
Stan wasn't produced by dre ,snoop is an idiot and he comes off like one.

EXACTLY

dude gets no more respect from me, except for the fact i bump DOGGYSTYLE once a week cuz its fresh as fuck

but his music is WACK now
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2009, 06:12:40 PM »
And didn't doc write round here?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2009, 06:16:01 PM »
but IMO bitch please part 2 was dope cuz of the production vs the rappers on it
not sayin they didnt rap well but the production is better
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ROBBS

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2009, 06:44:32 PM »
Who cares their styles don't match at all
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!!

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2009, 07:37:46 PM »
Snoop always exposes himself as a jealous hater

stfu whiteboy

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2009, 07:50:32 PM »

eminem is corny.. his new shit is even cornier than his old shit.. this cracker might as well be rappin about mickey mouse club and howdy dudey
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 07:52:39 PM by doja »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2009, 07:53:50 PM »
Snoop always exposes himself as a jealous hater

stfu whiteboy
LOL  Race has nothing to do with it even if he is white  (or canadian)

SNOOP AT HIS BEST < EMINEM AT HIS BEST  (INFINITE-SLIM SHADY ERA)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens