Author Topic: Snoop and Eminem?  (Read 1937 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: Snoop and Eminem?
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2009, 12:15:58 AM »
Snoop and Xzibit have worked with each other since the Suge incident so it is what it is in that department.

MediumL

« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2009, 12:40:21 AM »
Didnt Snoop hook Game and X up for Cali Vacation?

Anyway like someone already said, I don't think Snoops style fits all that well with Em and it was pretty amazing that they pulled off such a classic track with Bitch Please 2. Now Em and X  8) that'd be something.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Jaydc555

« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2009, 12:51:51 AM »
Em and x have worked together a few times ...

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2009, 01:05:28 AM »
"Bitch Please II" is a classic. I don't think Snoop Dogg and Eminem get along that well though, didn't Dogg say some shit about Eminem in some interview?

Snoop likes to talk shit in inteviews, tho that doesnt mean they shouldnt do MUST BE THE GANJA remix ft Snoop!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2009, 01:32:12 AM »
"Bitch Please II" is a classic. I don't think Snoop Dogg and Eminem get along that well though, didn't Dogg say some shit about Eminem in some interview?

Snoop likes to talk shit in inteviews, tho that doesnt mean they shouldnt do MUST BE THE GANJA remix ft Snoop!

Fucking oath good to see its not just me who believes this lol... +1

MediumL

« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2009, 03:10:07 AM »
Em and x have worked together a few times ...

i meant to say another em and x track
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Okka

« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2009, 05:01:33 AM »
Read somewhere once, that Em's bodyguard said it was a nightmare in LA, cause Suge boys were after them all the time, chasing them around town, when doing concerts and shit.

Yeah, i remember readin' about Death Row's people always tryna beat 'em down and all that.

K-9 said that he almost stole Eminem's Source Award from his hand or somethin' and Tha Realest said this on "Fuck Dre".

"I have to kill bitches like Eminem
Leave him dead just like the rest of them, still testin them
At the Source Awards, his bodyguards wasn't protectin him"

kuruptlon

« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2009, 08:52:14 AM »
Remember Snoop just poppin off at the mouth back around 2001 when they were talking about doing an NWA reunion and Em being one the members. Snoop was like 'this is Niggaz wit Attitudes' no white boys get the fuck outta here. Granted he had a point but the way he was saying it seemed like he resented em.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2009, 08:55:48 AM »
damn snoop a hater
he doesnt want to be considered less than the king of this coast (i guess cept when game was sayin hes the king)

Remember Snoop just poppin off at the mouth back around 2001 when they were talking about doing an NWA reunion and Em being one the members. Snoop was like 'this is Niggaz wit Attitudes' no white boys get the fuck outta here. Granted he had a point but the way he was saying it seemed like he resented em.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Okka

« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2009, 10:17:32 AM »

This must be a muthafuckin' joke?

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2009, 03:17:54 PM »
I could see Em be featured on the new NWA crew, but not a member, how the hell could he ever be that?

I got the impression that Xzibit might have been a member of the new posse.

Okka

« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2009, 05:03:26 PM »
I could see Em be featured on the new NWA crew, but not a member, how the hell could he ever be that?

I got the impression that Xzibit might have been a member of the new posse.

I never heard anything like that. Snoop Dogg was the only one that was gonna be a new member.

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2009, 05:10:56 PM »

i think snoop resents the fact that whiteboys who would otherwise be casual hip hop fans if fans at all like to pull em out their ass when talkin about great mc's. while em is one of the few whiteboys that can rap he is far from one of the greats. lots of rappers u never heard of are better then em. there's a reason he compares his self to elvis who made his fame/fortune/legacy borrowing from and alot of time out right stealing from black culture and music and puttin a white face on it.. he is not the only one guilty of this but he's a good example.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2009, 06:58:22 PM »
free post this is a groupie ass thread

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2009, 07:16:50 PM »
they should have had many more tracks together, especially with the Dre connection
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....