Author Topic: Snoop and Eminem?  (Read 1936 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Snoop and Eminem?
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2009, 11:11:46 PM »
What's up Dane?? Yeah man, I do understand your point also but I think Snoop is that bad now...Can't even go gold at this point..Em on the other hand can take years off, come back and with Dre's production, probably will double in the first week what Snoops last album has sold to this date. Snoop actually thought Teddy Riley was going to revive him? I don't see any singers or rappers knocking down Teddy's door for hits...Let's face it, Em is where Snoop could have been as Dre's favorite partner in rhyme and they can make millions together for years to come. If and when Detox drops, Em is gonna be featured way more than Snoop and I'm sure Em has at least one more album in him as well...That has to fuck with Snoop. I was listening to Doggystyle today and damn, Snoop and Dre could have made so much more music and money together. Damn Snoop.... :'(   

To be fair it was basically Snoop trying to do a soul album and no one liked it. If Snoop had stuck to the formula no doubt it would've gone platinum.

Mietek23

« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2009, 11:23:20 PM »
Read somewhere once, that Em's bodyguard said it was a nightmare in LA, cause Suge boys were after them all the time, chasing them around town, when doing concerts and shit.

Yeah, i remember readin' about Death Row's people always tryna beat 'em down and all that.

K-9 said that he almost stole Eminem's Source Award from his hand or somethin' and Tha Realest said this on "Fuck Dre".

"I have to kill bitches like Eminem
Leave him dead just like the rest of them, still testin them
At the Source Awards, his bodyguards wasn't protectin him"

Is there any video of that famous Source Awards 2000 brawl? shit's almost legendary - I would love to see it.. 8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2009, 11:24:24 PM »
That was the same show e 40 and Mac minister fought right?

Mietek23

« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2009, 11:25:49 PM »
That was the same show e 40 and Mac minister fought right?

I think so

Okka

« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2009, 02:09:47 AM »
Is there any video of that famous Source Awards 2000 brawl? shit's almost legendary - I would love to see it.. 8)

I don't think any video footage of it leaked, Suge was supposed to release them, if i remember right. He had that "Celebrity Beatdowns vol.1" comin' out. There's that clip of some gangbangers beatin' down that NBA player and that was supposed to be on the DVD too.

Lucifuge

« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2009, 02:43:29 AM »
why he aint leaked..suge is idiot and realist is no words for he's idiotizam
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D