Author Topic: Charls Hamilton Carrear Is Officially Over Before It Begins  (Read 892 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Charls Hamilton Carrear Is Officially Over Before It Begins
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2009, 03:13:39 PM »
and aslo what the fuck kind of rap name is charles hamilton? im not saying he should call himself og killa or anything but charles hamilton?
ummm....his real name? :-\
so that makes it better? if snoop went by calvin broadas that would be cool?
If you care about the rap name more than the music, there is clearly something wrong.
nice job making assumptions, european.i have actually never heard a song of his but i have heard his name

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2009, 04:22:24 PM »
and aslo what the fuck kind of rap name is charles hamilton? im not saying he should call himself og killa or anything but charles hamilton?
If you care about the rap name more than the music, there is clearly something wrong.
nice job making assumptions, european.i have actually never heard a song of his but i have heard his name
Well obviously you are bitching about the name and haven't even heard his songs so my assumptions are right, ignorant american.

Lunatic

« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2009, 05:33:13 PM »
it may not make it better, but doesnt make it a problem to me since its simply his real name..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2009, 06:41:33 PM »
LoooooL at all the hate for CH, he's dope and while this was funny as hell he handled it well but as usual everyones makes it into a huge deal but w/e feed off of the free promo, right 8)

And seriously just lol at someone getting at him for his name WTF? theres people called Soulja Boy, Snoop Doggy Dogg, 40 Cal/ Glock, Lil Wayne / Boosie etc etc and your getting at him because his names Charles Hamilton  :-\ Lmao try harder

wcsoldier

« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2009, 06:58:16 PM »
I have no idea who the fuck he is but he's a pussy ... if a bitch punched me , she would need personal assistance to eat and take a pee for the rest of her life

Big B

« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2009, 07:02:08 PM »
I have no idea who the fuck he is but he's a pussy ... if a bitch punched me , she would need personal assistance to eat and take a pee for the rest of her life
amen brother.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2009, 12:42:39 PM »
haha damn slap back

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Okka

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2009, 12:54:51 PM »
He looks like he about to cry after the punch.