Author Topic: Knoc-Turn'Al Preps "Knoc's Ville" Street Album (Tracklisting + Info Inside)  (Read 1498 times)

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
props! will cop it! crooked i should be on atleast 1 track but since one-2 is there and kompo on couple of songs then its all good!!

peace
Crooked will likely be on the album, don't sweat it. U got multiple Kompo appearances, and One-2. Knoc can handle it on his own!

yeah will be good to see crooked ft knoc.. and i have never been disapointed by kompo prod so its something i always look forward to! thnx for sharing!

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

Lunatic

props! will cop it! crooked i should be on atleast 1 track but since one-2 is there and kompo on couple of songs then its all good!!

peace
Crooked will likely be on the album, don't sweat it. U got multiple Kompo appearances, and One-2. Knoc can handle it on his own!

yeah will be good to see crooked ft knoc.. and i have never been disapointed by kompo prod so its something i always look forward to! thnx for sharing!

peace
Knoc may be on "BOSS" as well. "3 Bitches" was dope. Kompo is a beast on them boards, Knoc loves em and Kompo did 5 beats on here!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jaydc555

I would murder a family of 9 to have this in my hands right now

Lunatic

I would murder a family of 9 to have this in my hands right now
LMAO

Lunatic

Just spoke to Knoc..

he wants y'all to know this really is like a prequel to TBOK album. He needed to give y'all this cuz of that long hiatus.

it's gonna be for sale REAL CHEAP..so everyone can afford and enjoy it..he gave me a price..i don't wanna put it out there in case there's a change of plans..but y'all will be pleased with the price ;D

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Great, great news! Even a track produced by Dj AK huh? Nice. Hope you can purchase with paypal!

Lunatic

Great, great news! Even a track produced by Dj AK huh? Nice. Hope you can purchase with paypal!
I'm sure u will be able to!

Lunatic

Y'all know me and Knoc gotta do a special interview for this one...how about on release day, we go through each track with Knoc giving us a description of it, and his personal thoughts on each song? a nice album run down..

y'all feel that?

ICHI THE KILLER

Y'all know me and Knoc gotta do a special interview for this one...how about on release day, we go through each track with Knoc giving us a description of it, and his personal thoughts on each song? a nice album run down..

y'all feel that?

good idea Luna
maybe some snippets for us  ;)

Lunatic

y'all feel that?

good idea Luna
maybe some snippets for us  ;)
on release day? no point b/c you're gonna cop it ;D  we will be premiering singles from the project in advance of release...and plus, 5 of these joints are already out in the public...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 08:53:05 AM by Lunatic 63 »

Young Old Head

hope this'll be available at cdbaby like crooked i's e.p....

Cash Money Blood Gang

Lunatic

hope this'll be available at cdbaby like crooked i's e.p....

All Treacherous releases have been, so i'm sure this will be no different...

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Thanks, looking forward to it  :)

So when will The Book Of Knoc drop?
Or will it depend on the sales/feedback of this street album?

Lunatic

I dunno if it depends on that, I mean, the album is ready regardless. It will drop some time after that.

ICHI THE KILLER

I dunno if it depends on that, I mean, the album is ready regardless. It will drop some time after that.

so if we are lucky enuff we will see 2 Knoc's project this year + J-BEAM/KNAWLEDGE  ;D
only what can i say is:     :banana: :banana:FAKIN DOPENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: