Author Topic: Fuckin' Bros, man...  (Read 894 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Fuckin' Bros, man...
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2009, 10:56:09 AM »
lets be easy. Polos actually polos is were i stop. LOL.

lol Do you get wierd looks in the trailer park when you step out of your Audi wearing a Polo?
Ha I lived there when I was 16. I am 24 and live in a house now. Glad you have such an e-memory.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2009, 11:04:51 AM »
lets be easy. Polos actually polos is were i stop. LOL.

lol Do you get wierd looks in the trailer park when you step out of your Audi wearing a Polo?
Ha I lived there when I was 16. I am 24 and live in a house now. Glad you have such an e-memory.

lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2009, 11:48:16 PM »
Haha that's a funny story, did you happen to see their lifted truck with the "Got Sand?" sticker on it? The "Bros" are probably the reason they still make the white and the black bandanas, and they help the light beer economy as well. I turned on the TV tonight and saw that one of them had made it to the NBA.

I got a bird's eye view

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2009, 12:30:20 AM »
i dont know im not hatin on the white crowd but after a while of hearin bro....bro...bro etc...its outta place but i guess its either that or "ay my N*gga"
sik you would prefer______

i guess they (the white muffuccaz that talk like this-id say mainly white people) but they could say thats their talk and black homies got theirs "MY N*GGA, AY MY N*GGA, WHAT UP MY N*GGA, FUCK YOU N*GGA, LETS MEET UP MY N*GGA ETC....

WHY DO WE CALL THEM BROS ??

ANYWAYS SIKOTIC I DONATED A DOLLAR ON YOUR BEHALF :laugh:

cuz they say it ever 5 mins  "come on bro... hey bro... that's cool br... ok bro...etc." lol

And this is why those people are called "NIGGAS" lol
I don't know lol. That's a tough question. I hate both of them a lot. I gotta think about this one.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2009, 09:00:23 AM »
nothing worse than wiggers though. Everytime I see this breed when im driving I yell various things such as DIPSET!, BYRDGANG! at them

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2009, 01:11:54 AM »
Haha that's a funny story, did you happen to see their lifted truck with the "Got Sand?" sticker on it? The "Bros" are probably the reason they still make the white and the black bandanas, and they help the light beer economy as well. I turned on the TV tonight and saw that one of them had made it to the NBA.

lol.word. the media even has some Bro's on the low workin on the inside. they made anderson out to be a hero because he came back from a 2 yr. drug suspension. an "inspiring" bro? wtf is this world coming to?......

Al Bundy

« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2009, 04:07:35 PM »
i used to wear some hella broish shit. i still rock silver star/mob inc/srh but i've retired the tall black socks and the dvs slip ons haha

J Bananas

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2009, 04:20:32 PM »
I was at the lake this last weekend. Bro central. There were so many lifted trucks blaring soulja boy and taylor swift back to back, truly a spectacle.

Muhfukka

« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2009, 08:25:18 PM »
i live in a bro-free zone

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2009, 01:01:58 AM »
I was at the lake this last weekend. Bro central. There were so many lifted trucks blaring soulja boy and taylor swift back to back, truly a spectacle.
It's the weird musical combos that they like that really leaves me baffled. Sometimes I wonder if I am misunderstanding them and they are actually an evolved form of human.........j/k j/k
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2009, 12:44:43 PM »

no bros in salinas?

J Bananas

« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2009, 12:26:46 PM »

no bros in salinas?