Author Topic: There are 9 2Pac post on the first page  (Read 972 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: There are 9 2Pac post on the first page
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2009, 11:00:47 AM »
real talk

Thats because the past has the best music. I am sorry I have only hear a few tite albums come out since 2000, this new shit has no fuckin heart. Ill live in the past if it gets me new music to bump in the future!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2009, 01:10:54 PM »
At least we're talking about a rapper with talent, unlike the 1000 The Game threads every week. Groupies are destroying this board. I mean seriously, this generation of kids who've grown up with the internet are the reason music is so bad. They sit on their computers from the age of 12, not learning anything, developing fucked up opinions because their completely oblivious to the real world. Get off your computer you stupid teenagers, do your homework, get an education, then waste time on the internet posting your bullshit Game groupie bullshit. Everyone over the age of 22 knows the truth and knows I'm right, we didn't grow up with a computer telling us how to live our lives. The internet has polluted your undeveloped minds. The world is fucked, kill yourselves now.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2009, 01:17:05 PM »
lol damn

At least we're talking about a rapper with talent, unlike the 1000 The Game threads every week. Groupies are destroying this board. I mean seriously, this generation of kids who've grown up with the internet are the reason music is so bad. They sit on their computers from the age of 12, not learning anything, developing fucked up opinions because their completely oblivious to the real world. Get off your computer you stupid teenagers, do your homework, get an education, then waste time on the internet posting your bullshit Game groupie bullshit. Everyone over the age of 22 knows the truth and knows I'm right, we didn't grow up with a computer telling us how to live our lives. The internet has polluted your undeveloped minds. The world is fucked, kill yourselves now.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2009, 02:16:05 PM »
we need more 40 Glocc and Spider Loc threads

and Will Smiff Dogg
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2009, 11:25:02 PM »
Maybe becuz Tupac was more than a simple rapper ?

... or becuz he got shit loads of grupie fans ?

nah, for the OGs I guess

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2009, 11:59:43 PM »

Who the fuck are you talking to? I'm 22 years old and by no means did I grow up on the internet. Pac was a one-of-a-kind artist no doubt, but the nigga has been dead for 13 years! Am I saying get over him and never mention him again? NO. Am I saying 10 post on the main page is pathetic? DING DING DING you got it. Now I apologize since you're obviously about to have a nervous break down.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2009, 12:19:09 AM »
We need another Detox topic...

2euce 7even

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2009, 04:53:23 AM »
what do YOU want: 9 Vanilla Ice Posts?

Big B

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2009, 05:31:17 AM »
if ive said it once ive said it a million times

2pac was a ballerina. get off his tutu.

Big B

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2009, 05:35:03 AM »
now theres 11.

Jome

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2009, 05:48:30 AM »
Now there's 14 locked threads on the front-page, call it multi-lockage if you want.

1 member awarded 1 week ban for Pac-whoring.