Author Topic: who likes gettin shitted on?  (Read 681 times)

Doggystylin

who likes gettin shitted on?
« on: May 24, 2009, 04:02:08 PM »
 8)

stop jerkin it.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: who likes gettin shitted on?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 04:34:37 PM »
only during sex
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 04:39:18 PM »
Now_I_Know

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 04:48:07 PM »
^first you PM me askin me on a date and now this? :grumpy:

OchoCinco

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 04:53:39 PM »
Plant getting butt hurt over the sports section, Rookie.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 04:53:43 PM »
lol
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 05:14:49 PM »
LOL whatever post-count

like I said , go dive into your girlfriends fatass meat-wallet while you think of Kobe

and Ocho Dinko you should know better than to talk down to a VET like that, Rookie.  :-*

OchoCinco

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 05:16:22 PM »
LOL whatever post-count

like I said , go dive into your girlfriends fatass meat-wallet while you think of Kobe

and Ocho Dinko you should know better than to talk down to a VET like that, Rookie.  :-*

lol catchin feelings Plant? ur posts sure tell that story hahaha :'( and Vet lol, ur actin like a little school girl
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 05:17:57 PM by Ocho »

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2009, 05:18:51 PM »
LOL whatever post-count

lol catchin feelings Plant? ur posts sure tell that story hahaha :'(
Im not catching feelings at least not like the ones you and NIk have for Kobe and each other...Since you follow NIK around and reply to all his beefs for him.  Its pretty obvious you guys are LBB - Laker Bum-Buddies

OchoCinco

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2009, 05:21:58 PM »
LOL whatever post-count

Im not catching feelings at least not like the ones you and NIk have for Kobe and each other...Since you follow NIK around and reply to all his beefs for him.  Its pretty obvious you guys are LBB - Laker Bum-Buddies

hah i aint the one bringin him up in threads have nothing to do with the dude. Its clear u got the man crush homie. and im still laughin at u tryin to come up with all these nicknames. Fuckin queer

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2009, 05:25:31 PM »
LOL whatever post-count

hah i aint the one bringin him up in threads have nothing to do with the dude. Its clear u got the man crush homie. and im still laughin at u tryin to come up with all these nicknames. Fuckin queer
actually you are the one with your head up NIK ass instead of following him around and rooting for the lakers why dont you start a Saskatchewan Rough-Riders fan club?  you would be alot cooler

OchoCinco

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2009, 05:31:44 PM »
LOL whatever post-count

actually you are the one with your head up NIK ass instead of following him around and rooting for the lakers why dont you start a Saskatchewan Rough-Riders fan club?  you would be alot cooler

sure looks like uve replied to everyone of niks posts in the sports section hah, so who is really the one following him around with there head up his ass. This is a message board man, dont get so rattled over the little things in life. ITS OK. And ye i should make a roughriders thread. Werent u the one Pm'n me asking if i lived in regina sayin o ye it woulda been cool to make it down to regina...didnt know you were down there....??

universe

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2009, 06:04:19 PM »
8)
stop jerkin it.

I BET YOU LIKE EATING IT TOO :P

I ALWAYS KNEW YOUR ASS WAS STRANGE.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2009, 06:45:34 PM »
Clevland steamer?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2009, 06:47:52 PM »
this thread is funny