Author Topic: Top 3 songs on "Back On My B.S:"?  (Read 2063 times)

MediumL

Re: Top 3 songs on "Back On My B.S:"?
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 12:34:33 AM »
So, album is not that bad, finally?

Yes it's very bad.. almost as bad as the Jadakiss album, but not quite so wack.

I wouldn't say its very bad. Its just average. Bustas always had some party joints and has never really been on some deep shit. COmpared to The Big Bang its not very good but bar 4 horrible tracks its a 3/5. Its def better than Jadas which was ruined by to many collabs.

If that's average, what do you call bad then? LOL

Somethign that is a 2/5 album. For me its just 3/5. I could understand why people hate but then theres people on here that think Camrons a good rapper and TI has a classic so if thats the case then this is def an average album.

T.I. doesn't have any classics. Everybody with a right state of mind knows that. lol
As for Cam'ron... he never came close to Come Home With Me.

This Busta Rhymes album sucks and if you don't agree with me I've lost all hope for you.

i guess everyones entitled to their own opinions. to me an album that sucks wouldn't have 6 tracks+ that i like on it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

flipmode123

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2009, 02:06:51 AM »
lol.....as if one person on an internet forum can decide whats good for everyone else....wow what a great mind you have :)

MediumL

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2009, 03:06:33 AM »
Im almost certain now that with a big push that World go Round joint could blow up in the UK. Its similar to the Florida/TI joints which did well here and it features Estelle which will boost its play.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Portugoal

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2009, 06:51:54 AM »
lol.....as if one person on an internet forum can decide whats good for everyone else....wow what a great mind you have :)

If I told you in real life that even if I'm wrong I'm always right, you wouldn't have made this comment.

flipmode123

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2009, 08:24:01 AM »

If I told you in real life that even if I'm wrong I'm always right, you wouldn't have made this comment.

did you feel a need to defend yourself now?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2009, 06:19:19 PM »
for real now i get where all the "classic is bein thrown around too much talk"
this album is trash, but he was tryna be like wayne so....

So, album is not that bad, finally?

Yes it's very bad.. almost as bad as the Jadakiss album, but not quite so wack.

I wouldn't say its very bad. Its just average. Bustas always had some party joints and has never really been on some deep shit. COmpared to The Big Bang its not very good but bar 4 horrible tracks its a 3/5. Its def better than Jadas which was ruined by to many collabs.

If that's average, what do you call bad then? LOL

Somethign that is a 2/5 album. For me its just 3/5. I could understand why people hate but then theres people on here that think Camrons a good rapper and TI has a classic so if thats the case then this is def an average album.

T.I. doesn't have any classics. Everybody with a right state of mind knows that. lol
As for Cam'ron... he never came close to Come Home With Me.

This Busta Rhymes album sucks and if you don't agree with me I've lost all hope for you.

:cow:
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2009, 10:44:20 PM »
I'm A Go & Get My...
Decision
Respect My Conglomorate
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"