Author Topic: 50 Cent & Rick Ross beef was fake  (Read 1723 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

50 Cent & Rick Ross beef was fake
« on: May 25, 2009, 01:06:49 PM »
if u didn't know that by tha time 50 made that cartoon then you should never speak on Hip Hop Politics again.  You're gullable (about alotta shit) if u didn't know.  I made this statement way back when it first started and some of y'all bitched at me up and down talking about how "real" tha shit was....  wow.  An even bigger clue was when 50 showed up at Khaled's mother's job, c'mon... a nigga would kill over some shit like that and a high profile celebrity wouldn't even be caught on tape doing some shit like that.

*Edited
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 04:17:38 PM by RadioTube! Da Cannon »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: 50 Cent & Rick Ross beef was fake
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 09:30:00 PM »
who gives a shit?

they both suck.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 01:18:27 AM »
An even bigger clue was when 50 showed up at Khaled's mother's job, c'mon... a nigga would kill over some shit like that and a high profile celebrity wouldn't even be caught on tape doing some shit like that.
When did 50 show up at Khaled's momma's work? I remember people from his team going there with a camera but not Fif himself. More importantly, by your theory, Khaled was in on it? He said, "Sure, guys! Go down to my mom's work and tape it then use it as a threat to me on the Internet." I mean, how does Khaled benefit from this? 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 11:01:18 AM »
An even bigger clue was when 50 showed up at Khaled's mother's job, c'mon... a nigga would kill over some shit like that and a high profile celebrity wouldn't even be caught on tape doing some shit like that.
When did 50 show up at Khaled's momma's work? I remember people from his team going there with a camera but not Fif himself. More importantly, by your theory, Khaled was in on it? He said, "Sure, guys! Go down to my mom's work and tape it then use it as a threat to me on the Internet." I mean, how does Khaled benefit from this? 

it's all promo baby.  khaled isn't no gangsta, he tries to portray himself as tha opposite really (in his interviews/camera time).  think about it, if they were on some real mafia shit then it wouldn't even have came 2 all of that and 50 woulda been mirked along time ago.  this shit wasn't real, all these rap niggaz who got "beefs" are friends/co-workers.  there's been a few REAL beefs like Gucci/Jeezy.  but otha than that 96% of this shit is fake or it's in tha process of being worked out (if it;s financial).  nobody just pops up outta nowhere with a "beef" unless it's all for attention.

yukmouth23

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop will never die
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 12:30:50 PM »
I knew that already cuz Rick Ross still has a career

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 04:22:24 PM »
fake??? he got his baby momma talkign shit about him on camera and fucking his other woman on camera..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 04:24:05 PM »
fake or not, the way 50 was just shitting on Rick Ross was mad funny! :laugh:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 05:08:12 PM »
fake??? he got his baby momma talkign shit about him on camera and fucking his other woman on camera..

i'm guessin' u've never had an ex-baby mutha?  and they (50/Ross) probably all used her anyways (she was aware).  i mean how else is she gonna end up gettin' wit' 50 and doin all of this and that... that shit was staged, i'm tellin' u.  anyways this was probably the best "beef" in tha history of rap (easily top 5).

Big B

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 07:22:49 PM »
lol, no fucking shit.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 09:03:25 PM »
^^^ i c none of y'all knew that tho, y'all stuck by this shit like it was part of your religion.  tha proof is in tha topics made up on it.

Big B

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 05:37:16 AM »
how many of 50s beefs have been real since the ja rule one?

a blind old broad could have told you it was fake.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 06:10:16 AM »
thread starter is an industry whore.

Big B

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2009, 06:26:21 AM »
thread starter is an industry whore.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2009, 01:45:53 PM »
i dont think people care whether ross is real nor not, because he keeps putting out quality music.