Author Topic: Is there anyone in here who doubts that the league WANTS Lakers vs Cavs??  (Read 628 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Just wondering.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
maybe the league but IMO the media, cbs, espn n all them want it more
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

the more media coverage...the better for the league
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

herpes

Everyone wants the Lakers vs Cavs except elior so he can continue to go on about how the NBA hates Kobe.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah i get that but right now its gettin crazy wit these match ups so well see

the more media coverage...the better for the league
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

wcsoldier

Lakers Magic or Nuggets Magic would be much more fun ... that Kobe - Bron matchup won't live to the hype as both will cancel eachother and wont probably play as great as they do right now

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Whoever is making money off the NBA wants it... hell even Nike is making LeBron and Kobe puppets. Ain't see shit like that since Lil' Penny.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
Whoever is making money off the NBA wants it... hell even Nike is making LeBron and Kobe puppets. Ain't see shit like that since Lil' Penny.
Word, those commercial are the reason I want to see Nuggets-Magic in the Finals now. Kobe and LeBron aren't always going to be matched up, it will be more like this series where Kobe and Carmelo go at it sometimes, but not that often. As far as the ratings go, as long as the series is well-played and goes to at least 6 games, I think most fans will pay attention.
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Everyone wants the Lakers vs Cavs except elior so he can continue to go on about how the NBA hates Kobe.

you're right...i want the lakers to lose so i can talk about how the league hates kobe.

holy shit, you've fallen way off. LOL.

'EclipZe

just for the annoying media attention it gets, I can only hope it'll become denver vs orlando, and see how they promote dwight howard and melo all of a sudden :P

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^I can't see how Non-Americans can be bothered with the media when it comes to LeBron/Kobe-Hype, we hear nothing about that shit. Nothing. If I wouldn't visit certain places on the internet and watch games, I wouldn't even know who LeBron is. Some friends of mine who don't care about US-basketball have never seen him play.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Yeah, its bein overdone.  If it ends up being Lakers vs Cavs, then the marketing was a good idea. If it doesnt, then it just looks silly.

"THE" MoSav

just an idiot

The Best of 3 Worlds

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn where you stay at?

^I can't see how Non-Americans can be bothered with the media when it comes to LeBron/Kobe-Hype, we hear nothing about that shit. Nothing. If I wouldn't visit certain places on the internet and watch games, I wouldn't even know who LeBron is. Some friends of mine who don't care about US-basketball have never seen him play.
Cube

Now_Im_Not_Banned

damn where you stay at?

germany lol