Author Topic: THE LAST SIX CONTESTANTS FOR MISS GIBRALTAR 2009  (Read 700 times)

Roccy

Re: THE LAST SIX CONTESTANTS FOR MISS GIBRALTAR 2009
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 01:03:40 AM »

haha

He calls others wealkings lmfao ahahaha.

you are a weakling son...

LMFAO I look like I'm on steroids next your scrawny looking ass.... AND I JUST REALIZED WHO ELSE YOU LOOK LIKE... JASON KIDD'S BIG HEADED SON T.J.

horrible..

anyway, i'm 6'1 and 200 right now son, and its only because i havent been in the gym for the last 6 weeks.

id take you out anytime when it comes to pumping iron..dont go their.  ;)

You're right i don't want to go to the gym with you faggot.  Always asking for my stats and now you're winking at me.  keep that homo shit between you and elior.

sad what you sit around and think about all day tommy...real sad.  ::)
how it really goes down..

herpes

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2009, 06:28:28 PM »

haha

LMFAO I look like I'm on steroids next your scrawny looking ass.... AND I JUST REALIZED WHO ELSE YOU LOOK LIKE... JASON KIDD'S BIG HEADED SON T.J.

horrible..

anyway, i'm 6'1 and 200 right now son, and its only because i havent been in the gym for the last 6 weeks.

You're right i don't want to go to the gym with you faggot.  Always asking for my stats and now you're winking at me.  keep that homo shit between you and elior.

All day lmfao... I'm not retarded so it doesn't take me all day to think of a response like it does for you lol.  C'mon shit for brains

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Roccy

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2009, 06:37:47 PM »

haha

horrible..

All day lmfao... I'm not retarded so it doesn't take me all day to think of a response like it does for you lol.  C'mon shit for brains

I wasnt talking about your response smart guy

I was thinking about the fact that you sit around and think about homo hit about me and sccit all day.

Fantasizing and shit. disgusting.

herpes

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2009, 08:33:55 PM »

haha

horrible..

I was thinking about the fact that you sit around and think about homo hit about me and sccit all day.

Nope try again rocco the retard.

You're the one asking for other mens stats and when are they going to chill with you.  And you end that with a wink... Yeeeeeeeeeeea that aint suspect.  Your leader shit stick can't not stop mentioning nut and dick riding when no one else mentions it.  He enjoys talking about the size of other mens penises on this site.  And he has a big boy crush on Kobe.  I don't blame you for being a homosexual though.  You're retarded so you're just emulating what you hero elior is doing.  You don't know any better.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2009, 08:40:10 PM »
jason kidd's ex wife's pussy must look like the Predator's mouth to pass a big headed mother fucker like that......that or her c section scar must look like Free Willy Smiling

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2009, 08:43:23 PM »
jason kidd's ex wife's pussy must look like the Predator's mouth to pass a big headed mother fucker like that......that or her c section scar must look like Free Willy Smiling

No shit, she gave birth to an adult midget.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Roccy

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2009, 08:48:37 PM »

haha

horrible..

You're the one asking for other mens stats and when are they going to chill with you.  And you end that with a wink... Yeeeeeeeeeeea that aint suspect.  Your leader shit stick can't not stop mentioning nut and dick riding when no one else mentions it.  He enjoys talking about the size of other mens penises on this site.  And he has a big boy crush on Kobe.  I don't blame you for being a homosexual though.  You're retarded so you're just emulating what you hero elior is doing.  You don't know any better.

lol@ you scared of posting stats. I hope you realize I asked you for bench stats right? I dont really wanna know what you wanna tell me.

I knew virgins eventually turn gay once they get older and never get any pussy, but damn tom, you were actually a straight dude. a damn shame.

herpes

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2009, 09:08:54 PM »

haha

horrible..

lol@ you scared of posting stats. I hope you realize I asked you for bench stats right? I dont really wanna know what you wanna tell me.

I knew virgins eventually turn gay once they get older and never get any pussy, but damn tom, you were actually a straight dude. a damn shame.

LMFAO keep reaching for shit 7-8 years ago lol.  See my life has changed drastically since 2001-02.  You're still retarded.

Roccy

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2009, 09:12:54 PM »

haha

horrible..

See my life has changed drastically since 2001-02. 

So you became a fag around 2001-2002?

herpes

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2009, 09:48:29 PM »

haha

horrible..

That is actually one of the more clever things you have said here, but no rocco I didn't sorry if it got your hopes up.

Roccy

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2009, 10:03:44 PM »

haha

horrible..

no rocco I didn't sorry if it got your hopes up.

Right.

its okay, we dont need to discuss your sexuallity on dubcc. dont get nervous.

herpes

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2009, 10:20:10 PM »

haha

horrible..

no rocco I didn't sorry if it got your hopes up.

Right.

its okay, we dont need to discuss your sexuallity on dubcc. dont get nervous.

How come you didn't quote the first part ?  It's not everyday you say something witty.  I figure you would revel ( http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/revel ) in that.  I know you don't what the world revel means so I figured I would help you out.

Roccy

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2009, 10:27:38 PM »
Quote from: Teflon Tom
How come you didn't quote the first part ?  It's not everyday you say something witty.  I figure you would revel ( http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/revel ) in that.  I know you don't what the world revel means so I figured I would help you out.

I dont what the world revel means?

just stop tom. its over. go jerk off to the ron artest poster in your bedroom.

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2009, 11:13:33 PM »
GOD DAMN IT TOM POST UP YOUR STATS. MAN UP AND HANDLE YOUR SHIT ALREADY.

LOL @ Roccy
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE