Author Topic: u.k residents??  (Read 513 times)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
u.k residents??
« on: May 26, 2009, 01:25:40 PM »
am i the only one feeling really ready to kick off??...fucking mps dont even dare knock the door...i left for work this morning at six and their was a labour pamphlet outside...fucking gutless....or maybe they had to wait for the cleaners to come and clean the moat....CUNTS!!!

Big B

Re: u.k residents??
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 08:17:55 PM »
but do you really think the mps themselves go door to door?

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 06:14:26 AM »

They used to; very rare now.

On a related note, I had a BNP leaflet through my postbox on Friday. I would have loved to met the fucker who posted that  :baseballbat:

Big B

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 06:22:54 AM »

They used to; very rare now.

On a related note, I had a BNP leaflet through my postbox on Friday. I would have loved to met the fucker who posted that  :baseballbat:

lol, they just want you to join up. unless you're black or a foreigner.

Matty

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 06:30:54 AM »
politics doesn't work, all these middle aged/old people trying to run shit is silly...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 10:27:36 AM »

Chill man, I know you feel but do you think this is a revelation? I think everyone knows politicians are lying thieving deceitful conniving, plotting, untrustworthy, self indulging bastards by now.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 05:10:47 AM »

i've had several BNP leaflets through my door recently. one came this morning, it went straight back to the guy who delivered it. i expect "Paki Lover" to be painted on my house in the next couple of days.

LONDON!!!

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 05:52:35 AM »
all this shit that is happening to mps right now, this expenses scandal's is just karma for the iraq war, god works in beautiful ways, this is getback for all those innocent iraqi civillians they killed for oil, hypocrites, there no better than those dickhead conman politicians in developing countries that these politicians are always looking down upon, there bare goofy like, bare hypocrites

Big B

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 06:13:38 AM »
this expenses scandal's is just karma for the iraq war
suuure....

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 06:29:10 AM »
all this shit that is happening to mps right now, this expenses scandal's is just karma for the iraq war, god works in beautiful ways, this is getback for all those innocent iraqi civillians they killed for oil, hypocrites, there no better than those dickhead conman politicians in developing countries that these politicians are always looking down upon, there bare goofy like, bare hypocrites

I disagree, that is the public perception they are presenting us with but I have read quite a bit into this and this was a scandal which has been known about for at least 4 years. You have to look at the timing of this, it comes right in the middle of the economy being raped, is a distraction away from the wars, a distraction away from the white paper on the id database being published and in addition to which it's a form of appeasement to the public. I am not defending the theft and the fraud but it's a small change compared to the real theft that has been occurring. Remember, national insurance contributions are set to rise, to rate of tax will climb to 50% and this is only what we know about so far. All of this done to "bail out" the banks and meanwhile the banks are reducing credit, so we fund this through our future tax paying and yet they are looting it instead of helping the economy.

Rprcnt.cold.Nnorth

• Lil Geezy
  • spell Master
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 07:51:23 AM »
Political commericals on tv - are the legal in UK?

LONDON!!!

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 05:16:52 AM »
suuure....

what goes around comes around, thats what is happening to the politicians right now, true stories

@virtuoso
thats deep, i never thought of it like that, thats deep

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 05:32:47 AM »

I disagree, that is the public perception they are presenting us with but I have read quite a bit into this and this was a scandal which has been known about for at least 4 years. You have to look at the timing of this, it comes right in the middle of the economy being raped, is a distraction away from the wars, a distraction away from the white paper on the id database being published and in addition to which it's a form of appeasement to the public. I am not defending the theft and the fraud but it's a small change compared to the real theft that has been occurring. Remember, national insurance contributions are set to rise, to rate of tax will climb to 50% and this is only what we know about so far. All of this done to "bail out" the banks and meanwhile the banks are reducing credit, so we fund this through our future tax paying and yet they are looting it instead of helping the economy.

dangerous game though....i can actually see an english "terrorist" movement arising soon...and politicians aside who would condemn them??(well thats sayin the right targets were attacked and not civilians)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2009, 06:20:03 AM »
suuure....

what goes around comes around, thats what is happening to the politicians right now, true stories

@virtuoso
thats deep, i never thought of it like that, thats deep

Thanks man, I think basically we collectively are angry, we are disillusioned and we are restless. We were clamouring for something or someone to focus this energy on and so what we have been offered is the politicians, the usual suspects and with it, it's an exercise in damage limitation. If you look at the figures involved, they are and have been engaging in institutionalized fraud no doubt about it but it's not going to shake the foundations of the economy to it's knees. Therefore we just look upon these people as self serving dishonest criminals, which let's face it, most of knew already, if not consciously then sub consciously. I think what has ensued bears many hallmarks to what happened during the presidents second term in office because like with anything, a change is initially good and people will initially embrace it but after x amount of time people begin to tire to that person and suddenly that person's cracks appear and and with it a deeper questioning towards the individual instead of being drawn in by the idea. So likewise in England, in the past 2-3 years, opinion polls have shown a massive crisis in confidence when asked about the labour party and if anything they have been slipping further. What this latest scandal has done is to drive the final nail of the coffin into them because although conservative mps and liberal democrat mps have been implicated into this fraud to, it looks much worse for the governing party to be complicit. So the time has come for labour to step down and for the conservative party to step back into office again. I really can't see any other outcome, since opinion polls of Gordon Brown have been so poor, that with an election drawing close, there is mounting speculation that he will step down because of labour mps dissatisfaction with him. The party is in turmoil and this saga leaves a nasty stain on the minds of the voters. However in a metaphorical sense this is similar to the crowds gathering to throw eggs at the "wrong uns" in the square, with resignations, "disgraced politicians" instead of public hangings for the real offenders. I am only talking in metaphorical terms of course but just doing so to underline that we are being offered is a few more jabs at an almost mortally wounded enemy.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2009, 12:43:15 PM »
thats crazy  8)