Author Topic: Depression...  (Read 752 times)

Blood$

Depression...
« on: May 26, 2009, 05:16:40 PM »
what do y'all do to deal with it or overcome it...

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Depression...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 07:17:00 PM »
I wouldn't say I get depressed, but when I need to be alone because I'm pissed off or for whatever reason I go for a drive. With no real destination in mind just drive. Or go to a spot that makes you happy.. The beach, a spot you have good memories at. I'm usually happy

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 07:21:08 PM »
Smoke and Sleep

Big B

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 07:38:36 PM »
isolate yourself from society and keep telling yourself that nobody care about you.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 07:39:40 PM »
Drop outta school and read The Bible.

Muhfukka

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 07:45:40 PM »
kill someone

Roccy

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 09:04:06 PM »
smoke a blunt and get some pussy.
how it really goes down..

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 09:06:10 PM »
Believe in yourself and never let anyone get in the way of you're dreams

DIP DIP SET SET

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 09:55:58 PM »
1. Stop going on dubcc, too many depressed individuals on here(Job, Grundy etc.) it's not good being around that
2. Set your priorities, and do things that will help you reach your goals. You gotta start sometime
3. Smoke some weed, it clears your mind and helps you with option 2. Just make sure you remember your priorities though.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 10:30:49 PM »
1. Stop going on dubcc, too many depressed individuals on here(Job, Grundy etc.) it's not good being around that
2. Set your priorities, and do things that will help you reach your goals. You gotta start sometime
3. Smoke some weed, it clears your mind and helps you with option 2. Just make sure you remember your priorities though.
I agree with this, although the weed thing is optional. For some people, drinking/smoking/other drugs can help to relax them and enjoy life for a little bit, but some get worse off. The other thing I would recommend is a little vacation if you can, even if it's just a day trip to a beach or something like that.
I got a bird's eye view

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 10:41:07 PM »
I take some pills to balance out my mood and keep my mind off for it a while. I try to rectify the problem while balanced out, and then I get some sleep. Repeat till it works. No shit.  :sign_werd:

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2009, 11:12:54 PM »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2009, 11:36:37 PM »
i want to say something jack assy funny, but i went through a bout of depression 4 years ago, and it sucked

but what helped me was

going to the gym and working out
eating a lot of oranges and bananas
drinking a lot of water
surrounding myself with good friends
listening to lots of music that spoke to me
learning new music on the guitar, picking up the piano and learning that

then eventually i found myself one day, really fit and healthy, surrounded by tons of people that loved to be around me, a brand new outlook on life that was positive and that people liked, and found my dream girl.

so the moral is just find ways to better yourself.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2009, 11:37:26 PM »
what do y'all do to deal with it or overcome it...

You should take this to the Train Of Thought section if you want more enlightened responses (although smoking ganja wasn't bad advice, it is the blessed herb, and has many positive spiritual benefits)....

Anyway...

Don't look at your pain/depression as something that necessarily needs to be avoided, or as something you shouldn't think about.  Actually your pain can be a beacon.  Your pain is trying to tell you something.  It is trying to direct you away from something that is not good for you.  So listen to your pain/depression and see what it is really telling you.

Sometimes we may be in a situation, and we become depressed.  And rather than getting out of the situation and moving onto something better, we instead consider ourselves to be "depressed" and therefore hopeless.  That's like being out in the cold weather and feeling uncomfortable, and thinking you just don't feel well when really all you need is a jacket or to find warmer weather.

Now you may feel stuck in a bad situation.  But there is always a way out of that situation.  It may require either self-improvement on your part to elevate above the situation, or it may require you to take a risk and leave the situation altogether.  But it can be done.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2009, 11:43:13 PM »
I jerk off and watch Jerry Springer.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE