Author Topic: Depression...  (Read 751 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Depression...
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 12:14:07 PM »
just go out and kill a scrapa it works

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2009, 01:02:26 PM »
+1 to some of y'all in here, and lmao at some of the responses... got to admit I laughed at a few  8)

I don't know, just ain't been feeling it really and I'm always having mood swings, and just dumb shit tends to ruin my mood... a few months ago I was legit depressed but got over it with time, but now I kinda got that same feeling back... it's like a full 360 but in a bad way  :-\

I'm trying to quit weed for at least awhile to see if that helps, so far I haven't blazed since Sunday night, and I started going back to the gym the past 2 days... I'm thinking about maybe trying to work more hours too just to keep busy

BTW Infinite it's beyond me how you got such negative karma but I always see you posting some quality shit, +1... I was gonna make a thread in Train of Thought but I rarely post there and figured I might get more/faster responses here, even though I expected the jokes to go with it 8)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 01:09:40 PM by BloodMoney2009 »

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2009, 01:11:20 PM »
If all else fails look to kobe bryants teachings and rape someone

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2009, 01:39:28 PM »
cut off all negativity around you, surround yourself with positive things, and learn from the past because it can happen to you again, so take from that experience and learn, grow from it. so accept reality, entertainment is not reality...the game doesnt act like a hardcore thug when hes sitting down having breakfast with his family or having a business meeting like yea man thas wat it is man  now eat them eggs man and pass me the fork auntee on damu

exercise both your body and your mind (learn new things to keep you from being dumb) so to achieve this you must set goals for yourself, realistic ones, small ones first, then big ones.

u gotta reprogram yourself. so go get em and hit em!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2009, 10:35:16 PM »
+1 to some of y'all in here, and lmao at some of the responses... got to admit I laughed at a few  8)

I don't know, just ain't been feeling it really and I'm always having mood swings, and just dumb shit tends to ruin my mood... a few months ago I was legit depressed but got over it with time, but now I kinda got that same feeling back... it's like a full 360 but in a bad way  :-\

I'm trying to quit weed for at least awhile to see if that helps, so far I haven't blazed since Sunday night, and I started going back to the gym the past 2 days... I'm thinking about maybe trying to work more hours too just to keep busy

BTW Infinite it's beyond me how you got such negative karma but I always see you posting some quality shit, +1... I was gonna make a thread in Train of Thought but I rarely post there and figured I might get more/faster responses here, even though I expected the jokes to go with it 8)
maybe you need to find yourself spiritually.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Blood$

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2009, 12:52:33 PM »
this is turning into a workout plan... haha  8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2009, 06:15:46 PM »

maybe you need to find yourself spiritually.
Word up.

You ain't gotta listen to your preacher, reverend, minister, priest or deacon, cuz can't nobody interpret The Bible for you, but I'm just sayin' read it homie, for you. I mean, I don't know what you believe or don't believe in, but....

No church, no preachers, no none of that. Read it for knowledge, inspiration, sumthin'.

You can find the knowledge of self, without being a black man. Learn about yourself man, as a human. I did, a while ago, shit's crazy. Realization is some strong stuff.

I mean I don't know what you mean by depressed either? Like you lost somebody? Death? That will pass over. Or depressed as in life, almost like it's almost coming a personality trait?

But as a nigga who stays on the same seas always, what has helped me, tremendously, was the advice I said in the beginning, altoughhh that's personal help, but I think The Bible is pretty universal and a good way to get out a slump. That, listen to some spiritual music. See I was gonna give you that from the jump, what helped me, but I doubt you'd really be inna-rested. But the one fact I could share, is The Bible, faith, homie.

What makes you happy? What brings out the innocence in you nigga? Get around that.

Ain't nuthin' korny about it.

Don't fucks with cliches, but homie, these words is true, everythang happens for a reason.

Infinite drops true shit man. He always do.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2009, 10:00:49 AM »
hey man he is not kidding about the bible,I know when I was in the mental hospital cuz I had a nervous breakdown I read the bible and it helped...........just don't get so depressed you have a breakdown man........11523

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2009, 09:59:03 PM »
have faith.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2009, 10:27:31 PM »
have faith.

http://www.demotivateus.com/tag/death/

http://www.zshare.net/download/60702843a9bbcec0/ and listen to this on repeat.  This will definitly cheer you up.  I can't stress this enuff, leave this on repeat!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2009, 09:27:33 AM »
have faith.

http://www.demotivateus.com/tag/death/

http://www.zshare.net/download/60702843a9bbcec0/ and listen to this on repeat.  This will definitly cheer you up.  I can't stress this enuff, leave this on repeat!

you can be sober and that track will still make you feel better if you play it on repeat.  trust me it works

http://www.imeem.com/artists/master_p/music/BGmCetLN/master-p-mac-only-time-will-tell-explicit/
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 09:50:33 AM by RadioTube! aka Moe Beastie aka Baron Samedi »

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2009, 09:10:49 AM »
Keep your mind where your body is, meaning don't concern yourself with past regrets or anxiety of the future. Do what you want to do right at this moment and enjoy it.

The best advice ever, but very very hard for anyone to actually do.

Blood$

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2009, 10:37:39 AM »
Keep your mind where your body is, meaning don't concern yourself with past regrets or anxiety of the future. Do what you want to do right at this moment and enjoy it.

The best advice ever, but very very hard for anyone to actually do.

that's what I'm saying...  :-\

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2009, 11:50:35 AM »
Just pop you some chewable vitamin C's son son, you'll be aight.