Author Topic: Yukmouth dissing Obie?  (Read 706 times)

Dane

• 'G'
Re: Yukmouth dissing Obie?
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2009, 11:29:56 PM »
These cat's are attention whore's.

Was I the only one, hearing the Realest bite one of Pac's songs for the chores?

Some of them might be dope, but they are only famous in their own area (the Bay), and will never find succes anywhere else.

Yuk, sure he's a legend, but he has been weak as fuck with all of his dissing the world, and now he's the big peacekeeper squashing beef with everyone, he even said he squashed it with 50 Cent.

Idiot, 50 never, ever mentioned or talked bout u, period.

He tried to humilate Game with the Suge slapping, when he himself got slapped, and got his chain snatched infront of Suge, by Spider Loc

8)

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2009, 02:36:10 PM »
50 actually did say some bout Yukmouth on dat Gay-Units first album dummy

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2009, 03:58:17 PM »
Ok, what then, Cuzz....

What track, and what did he say.

Don't pop that shit, if u don't have anything to back it up with.

He names Yuk, or are suggesting subliminal shots (which 50 are so famous for)

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2009, 04:03:54 PM »
On The Track "I'm so hood" he says "the Lunitics the lost boys" referin 2 tha Luniz dats all Yuk needed 2 hear Yukmouth is a way better rapper 50

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2009, 04:10:12 PM »
How many times has Yukmouth switched up his style? He sounds so stupid when he does his raspy voice yelling bullshit

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2009, 08:53:03 PM »
How does Yukmouth sound stupid? he's only switched his rappin style twice he hard either way

Roccy

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2009, 09:14:56 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zie58gNEwso&amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zie58gNEwso&amp;hl</a>
how it really goes down..

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2009, 09:59:50 PM »
How does Yukmouth sound stupid?

He sounds so stupid when he does his raspy voice yelling bullshit

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2009, 11:58:21 PM »
Ok, I might have said a bit too much, just fell over an interview, where 50 rips Yukmouth's little ass the shreds...

The only thing I can say is Ouuchh......

50 cent Interview Dissing Yukmouth! - 03-08-2008, 01:45 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

saw this over on siccness.net

Yo!!!!….What it do fif?

50: Hi how you doin VL?

Good man thanks, lets get down to business. What is the deal with this old ass Bill O’reilly character?

50: He called me a “pinhead” outta nowhere. I wasn’t insulted by it or anything its just, I’ve never been called anything as ridiculous as that! It sounds like the man needs a woman. Besides, he has openly expressed his hatred towards hip hop artists such as me, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Ludacris and many others. Let him have his fun. He has nothing better to do with his time than to speak negative things about nothing.

That’s what’s up! Now lets talk “Curtis”. Despite you not winning the competition with Kanye, do you feel satisfied with your album?

50: Yea I do. I have gotten alot of positive reactions to it and it still went platinum. I dont know why people said it was a flop. Jimmy Iovine might not like it but i really don’t care what he thinks.

I see you’ve had a bit of a rift recently with Jimmy.

50: Yea, he thinks he can run me, I made myself in this business. No…let me take that back, Dre and Eminem helped. Really though Jimmy has done nothing for me. He is that little character that pats your back at the beginning and torwards the end, he thinks sour of you. But it doesn’t bother me to the least.

Are you and Young Buck cool?

50: Yea me and Buck are cool

How do you feel about him branching away from the unit?

50: Its good to see him grow. Im not mad at buck at all. That’s what people got twisted. He is growing more as an artist everyday and getting ready for his future. Lloyd Banks is setting up his Green Gang records up also. I don’t wanna hold my artists back, I want them to grow. Go get that money.

How do you feel about MOP leaving?

50: It is what it is next question.

Okay, have you been in contact with mobb deep?

50: Yea Prodigy is getting ready to go away for a while, we threw him a going away party so we are good. Havoc just released his album with Nature Sounds but the numbers were low so we are probably gonna sign him to a solo deal. He is in the lab with several artists so he is busy. Shout out to Mobb Deep.

Aiight, what do you think about Ja Rule saying he is done beefing with you?

50: Ahh…Ja I’m threw with him also. Ive destroyed him and he cannot repair his career. I think i took all there confidence away him and Irv. They can’t run Murder Inc. or release a record with out hoping it’ll impress me. They are shaking like a dice game and I love it.

Damn homie! What do you think about Game collaborating with Ja Rule?

50: Hey you know what they say, It takes a faggot to know a faggot.

How do you feel about him saying its gonna be his last album.

50: I feel he has crumbled under the pressure. I have set the bar so high for him I think he cant handle the pressure. Besides, he still can’t write a song. If you hear some of his recent stuff, his choruses are starting to sound like mine. He has no creativity. Either he is gonna sound like me or somebody else. Not everyone is made for this industry. I wrote his first album (Documentary) and it sells 5 million units but he writes his second album (Doctor’s Advocate) and can bearly go platinum. I mean, the evidence is there in your face. It’s the same thing with Lil Wayne, he is only good on collaborating but on his own his songs are no good.

Haha! Whoa! Things between you and Fat Joe have seemed to heat up in the last couple of months.

50: Yea Joey is a punk. He is all talk and he don’t back up shit he says. You hear what Cuban Link said about him. Remy also. I still think he needs to learn how to handle his business and quit running his mouth. Before he comes trying to mess with my camp he needs to pay his taxes. I sold my first day what his whole last album sold. Hehe!

What’s up with that new G-Unit album?

50: Yea “Hard To Kill” we are working on it. I am making sure this album is nothing short of spectacular. Im really pushing the camp on this one. This album will be 10x better than “Beg for Mercy” and it will sell more units.

Speaking about record sales, what is your take on the drop?

50: It is affecting everybody. People are downloading like crazy. The fact is if an artist only has one good song on their album then they aren’t going to buy it. That’s why there is so many ringtone and digital downloads. You gotta understand the music industry goes through changes like weather. Like seasons it comes and goes.

How do you feel about C-bo who is an old nemesis signing with Young Buck’s label?

50: Me and Bo Loco sat down and worked out our differences. I honestly don’t know what the issue was but we are good. He is a legend and I’m a big fan of his. He’s dropped well over 20 albums independently and has been very successful so I’m glad to have him part of the family. He didn’t need Koch to sell records. He sold records locally cause C-bo did C-bo.

What about Yukmouth?

50: Yukmouth I heard of him. Im gonna put this all to silence. Yukmouth and his lil rap group the Regime are just trying to sell records and gain publicity. He doesn’t get any promotion or support from his label so he tries to go the 50 Cent route and beef with everybody. He is a one hit wonder and his “all out wars” are on mixtapes so he is totally irrelevant to me. He barely sells 200,000 units an album and his first album took over 6 years to be certified gold! You are not Godzilla lil nigga I am Godzilla! Spider wasn’t worried about that silver dragon chain. He snatched to show that we handle them haters. If he is so thugged out, then why was he begging Spider and offering him a grand to get it back? Instead of trying to handle his business, he was out there running his mouth on me and G-Unit. Look at him now, he only gets guest features and show money when he does get a show! Besides the label he is signed to (Rap-A-Lot) doesn’t support any of its artists.

It has been several underground artists going at you for the longest. Did you ever hear the Scarface song?

50: Yea but Bun B, and Face told me that they weren’t going at me. That new dude Z-ro was the one. He too gets no label support and he is just trying to sell some records. But he isn’t doing it either. Who the fuck is this guy? His name matches him perfectly.

You artist think yall are going to bank off dissing me but your just starving yourselves more. I can see your bones.

Speaking on Bun B, what do you think of Pimp C’s death/

50: It was a tragic loss to the hip hop community! I was able to work with U.G.K. when I signed my first record deal with Columbia Records and before they gained their national attention with “Big Pimpin” and Jay Z. Shout out to his family and all the people that support him. I do plan to work with Bun B in the future.

Much Respect fif. Okay anything else before we wrap things up?

50: Curtis is in stores now and ya’ll make sure ya’ll go pick that up! “Hard To Kill” will be in stores this year so be on the look out for that. Shout out to The Coffee Shop too! Be sure yall check out my online hip hop community at www.thisis50.com

Thanks for your time.

MySpace.com - 50 Cent - Rap / Hip Hop - www.myspace.com/50cent

50 Cent | Official Site

link:http://www.bayontop.com/f20/50-cent-interview-dissing-yukmouth-29147/

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2009, 04:43:16 PM »
damn for real he ripped yuk
(and givin props to c-bo at the same time)
but hes right for the most part
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2009, 04:56:58 PM »
50: Yea “Hard To Kill” we are working on it. I am making sure this album is nothing short of spectacular. Im really pushing the camp on this one. This album will be 10x better than “Beg for Mercy” and it will sell more units.

:D :D :D :D Cuuuuurtiiiiiiis!