Author Topic: DJ Quik Kurupt - Do You Know Video (HD Quality)  (Read 1679 times)

Smoke

DJ Quik Kurupt - Do You Know Video (HD Quality)
« on: May 27, 2009, 08:33:05 AM »

here we go man as promised by DBAKER :)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 08:36:04 AM by Smoke »

Klue

Re: DJ Quik Kurupt - Do You Know Video (HD Quality)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 08:37:58 AM »
props +1

Matty

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 08:39:32 AM »
props, who's up for a HQ mp3 outta this ;D

Digital Pimpin'

Re: DJ Quik Kurupt - Do You Know (HD Quality)
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 08:39:56 AM »
Ooohhhhh shit, that's a smooth summer jam right there +1. Someone with the knowledge rip the audio pls ;)

Im liking the feel of this album; even 9 Times Outta 10 doesnt sound so bad.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 09:09:57 AM »
All lyrics were garbage, enough of that. The beat wasn't great either. I hate the sizzling sound on this beat. Really messy beat, no head nor tail or what so ever. Too many samples playing on. The video itself was just awful. Feeding sluts with strawberries on a pick nick and shaking hands of elderly men? This is like one of Spider Loc's videos, nothing makes a fucking sense. Some of the sluts were fine though. I hope DJ Quik checked their ID's because it would be quite funny if he was sent to San Quentin for serving Gvori to underaged girls. The part where they raised their drinks to the city, I just did the facepalm. It was that bad. I liked the beat in the commercial when Kurupt raps.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Matty

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 09:12:42 AM »
lol! well yeah the video is terrible straight up, but the track is chill 8) think the messy sound is in part to do with this being a weird quality, should sound great on the final cd.

that beat playing at the end is the intro on the album 8)

Smoke

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 09:15:43 AM »
i love the song, who care about bad opinions, i cant wait to bump whole album
it's Quik time!!

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 09:20:17 AM »
this albums gona be dope!

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 09:36:11 AM »
Damn, only $10? Not bad!

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 09:40:48 AM »
it's Quik time!!

the song is dope but the video is wack homie! Compare Quiks other videos with that... I'm waiting for the album like you but it would be dope to see Quik and Kurupt on Billboard with this album.. With this kind of Video and promoting we will never see this  :'( :'(

Props for the video homie..

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Smoke

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 09:46:25 AM »
it's Quik time!!

the song is dope but the video is wack homie! Compare Quiks other videos with that... I'm waiting for the album like you but it would be dope to see Quik and Kurupt on Billboard with this album.. With this kind of Video and promoting we will never see this  :'( :'(

you right my homie but right now it's hard for these artists doing a mainstream video, they are too much underground , it's not 96 nomore :( where all the westcoast rappers had dope videos and promotion

i will buy 5 blaqkout copies :D

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 10:12:32 AM »
it's Quik time!!

you right my homie but right now it's hard for these artists doing a mainstream video, they are too much underground , it's not 96 nomore :( where all the westcoast rappers had dope videos and promotion

i will buy 5 blaqkout copies :D

Yep! Thats the bad situation of the West Coast  :'( :'( :'(

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2009, 10:40:23 AM »
They could have done a better quality video for cheap... look at Zion I's video for "Geek To The Beat".

Elano

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2009, 11:14:06 AM »
lol the "picnic" filmed in the park in fron of the beverly hills hotel 
that's gangsta :D

nuk23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2009, 11:41:40 AM »
"This beat is bannanas... Dj Quik is more gifted than Santa"

8) 8) 8)

I'm well balanced, with immense talents...  Burn the script, then flip it to keep myself challenged.