Author Topic: Coyotes tried to fuck with me again...  (Read 291 times)

Sikotic™

Coyotes tried to fuck with me again...
« on: May 30, 2009, 12:25:07 AM »
...I had no clue but the crows had their shit right. I hear a bunch of crows so I go outside and I see them dive bombing and mobbing a pack of coyotes ready to fuck my shit up again. I went for my airsoft gun like a true G, but when I got back they were gone.

If any of you coyote bastards post on the dub, beware of owner, niggas. I stay heated with BB pellets and I'm down for my turf, bitches!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

Re: Coyotes tried to fuck with me again...
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 12:28:08 AM »
get a mini-crossbow and your coyote problem is solved/no loud noise when fired

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 02:55:22 AM »
Get Gangsta Wit It.

...I had no clue but the crows had their shit right. I hear a bunch of crows so I go outside and I see them dive bombing and mobbing a pack of coyotes ready to fuck my shit up again. I went for my airsoft gun like a true G, but when I got back they were gone.

If any of you coyote bastards post on the dub, beware of owner, niggas. I stay heated with BB pellets and I'm down for my turf, bitches!

;D

kemizt

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 11:28:45 AM »
I'll find him for 300, but I'll catch him and kill him for ten.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 12:07:27 PM »
They're trying to intimidate you w/ these guerilla tactics.  Keep that strap handy bruh.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 12:47:40 PM »
Woodland critters are sneaky sonuvabitches. Rushing out of your shack with your gun cocked every time when they intrude into your lands is not effective. What you need to do is set traps. I got this foam plastic trap thing. You need a piece of foam plastic, about size of your fist (if you play basketball or masturbate a lot make it half). The second thing you need is blood they probably have that in every decent grocery. Soak the foam pieces in blood and leave the foam piece somewhere in the woods. What will happen is that the foam piece will swell up in the stomach causing the clogging  of small intestine. Death will be slow and painful. I'm sure they'll reconsider entering into your lands next time.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Muhfukka

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2009, 01:03:12 PM »
but then you dont get the thrillof shooting it in the face with a crossbow

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2009, 01:12:48 PM »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2009, 01:34:19 PM »
but then you dont get the thrillof shooting it in the face with a crossbow
Well that is true but I was offering more of a final solution to the problem but you can tape the death throes and send it to America's Funniest Home Videos.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2009, 03:29:48 PM »
Woodland critters are sneaky sonuvabitches. Rushing out of your shack with your gun cocked every time when they intrude into your lands is not effective. What you need to do is set traps. I got this foam plastic trap thing. You need a piece of foam plastic, about size of your fist (if you play basketball or masturbate a lot make it half). The second thing you need is blood they probably have that in every decent grocery. Soak the foam pieces in blood and leave the foam piece somewhere in the woods. What will happen is that the foam piece will swell up in the stomach causing the clogging  of small intestine. Death will be slow and painful. I'm sure they'll reconsider entering into your lands next time.
That is wise, my man. I always wanted to set traps, but I was afraid some dickhead kid would trespass and get fucked up by the traps I was looking into and then I would be gettin cussed out by Judge Judy.

No one will fuck with the blood trap except predators and bums which is what I want.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2009, 03:42:05 PM »
do you live next to a hillside or some shit?

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2009, 04:05:41 PM »
get a coyote caller from any sporting goods store. they have some that make sounds of a wounded animal and it draws it toward the caller. then that's when you pop out (hopefully with something more powerful than a air soft gun) and wam you execute them

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2009, 09:47:59 AM »
So did you get him? Is that it in your avatar? We don't have coyote problems up north, we have more of a stray cat/deer problem.

westsiderider323

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2009, 10:31:28 AM »
u put 2 to those bitch ass wolfs head

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2009, 11:00:34 AM »
I was afraid some dickhead kid would trespass and get fucked up by the traps I was looking into and then I would be gettin cussed out by Judge Judy.

If that's the case, I don't think that the society will loose a future doctor or a lawyer. The kid was fucked from the beginning. Judy will understand.