Author Topic: I was in a come for 9 days and I stopped breathing twice  (Read 726 times)

Big B

Re: I was in a come for 9 days and I stopped breathing twice
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 08:33:53 PM »
step that water game up!

i got a kidney stone last year and i thought i was going to die.

too much soda i guess lead to that.

ive heard of women saying that Kidney stones can hurt worse then child birth lol

dude i fucking believe it!!! i thought i was dying and fucking purple blood started dribbling out of my dick. dude you don't know the fuck horror!

at first i was like 'why the fuck is my dick bleeding purple.....GIRL HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME!?"

then i start looking up shit on webmd and i think i have an exploded appendix or some shit, so i'm showing up to the hospital telling them i'm internally bleeding

then the doctor comes out and says....kidney stone, hook him up to morphine and  here's an Rx for  some vicodon, good luck pissing it out

if i ever get kidney stones in going to take it like a man.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2009, 08:34:30 PM »
step that water game up!

ive heard of women saying that Kidney stones can hurt worse then child birth lol

dude i fucking believe it!!! i thought i was dying and fucking purple blood started dribbling out of my dick. dude you don't know the fuck horror!

at first i was like 'why the fuck is my dick bleeding purple.....GIRL HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME!?"

then i start looking up shit on webmd and i think i have an exploded appendix or some shit, so i'm showing up to the hospital telling them i'm internally bleeding

then the doctor comes out and says....kidney stone, hook him up to morphine and  here's an Rx for  some vicodon, good luck pissing it out

no youre not. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2009, 08:36:14 PM »
step that water game up!

i've been hit by a van while crossing the street at 30 mph.....

i'd rather get hit by the car again than pass another kidney stone.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Big B

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2009, 08:36:48 PM »
fun....

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2009, 11:20:42 PM »
I'm glad you're alright. Kidney failure is no joke. Take better care of yourself, okay?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2009, 11:45:29 PM »
ive been shot 9 times

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2009, 11:47:54 PM »
ive been shot 9 times

Put out a record.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2009, 04:42:21 AM »
step that water game up!

fuck that shit....pissing it out!! wtf...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Big B

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2009, 07:48:15 AM »
step that water game up!

no youre not. 
ill give it a try. if not i will promptly go to the hospital

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2009, 12:19:44 AM »
Anyone who gets kidney stones cries like a little bitch. That day will soon come for me.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2009, 12:24:01 AM »
step that water game up!

no youre not. 
ill give it a try. if not i will promptly go to the hospital

good prevention is drinking a lot of acid-rich fruit juices...lol like lemons and limes...yum.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2009, 05:21:00 AM »
damn Meg glad ur good now that's some crazy shit. do u remember anything from ur coma state?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2009, 09:48:28 AM »
I walked with jesus,he tole me we are in the last days and I met Eazy E..........he was cool to meet..........he played we want eazy in the background.......I saw Tupac up there but didn't meet him cuz I didn't want anything to do with him,I also saw my son and ruthless 11523

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2009, 10:24:24 AM »
STAY HEALTHY MOFOCKA, I SUGGEST VITAMIN C