Author Topic: MICE!  (Read 341 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

MICE!
« on: May 28, 2009, 05:10:41 AM »
I have some in my kitchen cabinets....wtf.  I caught 2 of em, but now I hear another one of these fuckers in there.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

PLANT

Re: MICE!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 05:48:37 AM »
you gota make the bucket trap...one of grampas old school tricks

- fill a bucket half-full with water. 
- drill 2 holes in each side of the bucket (at the top)
- drill 2 more holes thru the center of a pop can
- string the can thru the 2 holes in the bucket and smear peanut butter all over the top and bottom of the can
- make a little plank for the mice to walk up to the bucket

the mice will walk up the plank to get the PB and jump on the can and the can tips and they drown in the water...works everytime.  we got 4 in one night last year at my buddies house, then 2 more a night later and he hasnt seen any mice since.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 05:50:59 AM by PLANT »

Big B

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 07:52:27 AM »

- string the can thru the 2 holes in the bucket and smear peanut butter all over the top and bottom of the can

the mice will walk up the plank to get the PB and jump on the can and the can tips and they drown in the water...works everytime.  we got 4 in one night last year at my buddies house, then 2 more a night later and he hasnt seen any mice since.
genius

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 10:46:34 AM »

damn, thats crafty.

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 04:09:19 PM »

damn, thats crafty.

yeah that is pretty good lol. We got some of those glue traps and have peanut butter in the center of em. It caught one so far.  Theyre only there cus we had to drill big holes in the bottoms of our cabinets because of a leak that soaked the wood. So i think these fuckers are coming up through the holes.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 07:04:55 PM »
the bucket trap is good man because they just keep coming you can catch a butch of the fuckers without having to reload

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 08:50:29 PM »
get a cat...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 11:51:53 PM »
My uncle used to catch mice when I was a little kid and he would make me watch as he grabbed them by the tail and flung them towards the concrete as hard as he could. They usually seizure and died. Some died instantly when their skulls made contact with the ground.

My childhood was awesome.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Big B

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2009, 05:35:22 PM »
My uncle used to catch mice when I was a little kid and he would make me watch as he grabbed them by the tail and flung them towards the concrete as hard as he could. They usually seizure and died. Some died instantly when their skulls made contact with the ground.

i wish i had a childhood that cool.

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2009, 06:20:08 PM »

did he do the same thing to that wolf in your avatar?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 07:01:51 PM »
i hate watching things spazz out before they die

i can't poop right for a couple of days when i see that.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Moe

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2009, 07:58:13 PM »
i hate watching things spazz out before they die

i can't poop right for a couple of days when i see that.
i can. once my dog was eating a baby opossum and i was able to seperate the two. wheni went to go pick up the opossum with my shovel it looked up at me. freaked me the fuck out.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 08:35:46 PM »
our german shepherd leaves us nice lil presents like that all the time in the backyard.

birds....cats....rats....other dogs.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2009, 12:47:38 AM »
The day I find any mice in this apartment is the day I move

DIP DIP SET SET

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch