Author Topic: DETROIT'S OWN, ESHAM GOES ON A WORLDWIDE TOUR! (VIDEO EPK)  (Read 148 times)

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.acidrap.com/hellavanight.html

A HELLAVA NIGHT EPK

Welcome to the EPK for A Hellava Night, a captivating, all-ages musical experience brought to you by Detroit, Michigan's #1 indie hip hop company, Aknu Media.  Boasting one of the summers craziest rosters of alternative hip hop talent, we're touring throughout the United States and Canada while bringing the party with us to each and every town we visit.  Headlining the event is the world renown, independent hip hop pioneer ESHAM with over 1.5 million units sold worldwide. 

His group/labelmates, Natas, a punkrap outfit from Detroit with over 7 albums and a cult following are featured while Detroit's
original mixtape hustler DJ Butter will be spinning magnificent music throughout the night. Also performing is Flint, Michigan's
trap kings Project Born along with Aknu Media's up and coming star, Daniel Jordan in select locations.  A Hellava Night is now
booking for late July and August 2009.  Contact (313) 279.3213 for more information!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: DETROIT'S OWN, ESHAM GOES ON A WORLDWIDE TOUR! (VIDEO EPK)
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 03:48:19 PM »
June 20th theyre comin to my city, can't wait 8)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 04:24:32 PM »
the last couple albums i heard from Esham were ass.  :-\

Esham is a legend tho..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TNJpOnArICI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/TNJpOnArICI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 07:25:02 PM »
Yea I agree thats why I stick to his older shit. I got Detroit DogShit in the deck right now, 'Mentral Stress' is my shit!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 07:31:30 PM by NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO »

JohnnyL

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 08:53:23 AM »
Yea I agree thats why I stick to his older shit. I got Detroit DogShit in the deck right now, 'Mentral Stress' is my shit!

I thought his album, "Tongues" was great.  But I have to admit that I haven't been as impressed by anything he's done since.  I thought he had a couple good tracks on that first cd he released on Pychopathic Records (that track he did with Bone Thugs was kinda tight).  But overall the album wasn't that great.