Author Topic: Dr. Dre drops detox beat on Dr. Pepper Ad  (Read 3571 times)

Moe

Re: Dr. Dre drops detox beat on Dr. Pepper Ad
« Reply #120 on: June 02, 2009, 05:38:03 PM »
damn this detox issues seems to have divided the whole board.

"still waiting on detox to save the west? Move On"
move on.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #121 on: June 02, 2009, 06:15:01 PM »
at least we can all can agree on this: Beat was wack

Was? How about IS?
Please scrap Detox now and give us a another NWA album instead.

yeah right you are gona have the Detox in heavy rotations when it drops....keep telling yourself it will be weak and just wait

every leaked track has been weak and almost every supposed detox beat that Dre has given out over the years has been average at best

keep tellin yourself Detox will better then a 3/5 album, it seems to help you sleep better at night

if thats your opinion then why do u feel the need to hop in every dre thread to repeat it. Its kinda boring and repetitive. Theres alot of artists i dont like but unless i was hugely depressed id get bored simply repeating the same things on how i hate them or think theyve fallen off.

you apart of the Dre e-team?

that she thang got you by the balls
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Moe

« Reply #122 on: June 02, 2009, 08:02:40 PM »
at least we can all can agree on this: Beat was wack

Was? How about IS?
Please scrap Detox now and give us a another NWA album instead.

yeah right you are gona have the Detox in heavy rotations when it drops....keep telling yourself it will be weak and just wait

every leaked track has been weak and almost every supposed detox beat that Dre has given out over the years has been average at best

keep tellin yourself Detox will better then a 3/5 album, it seems to help you sleep better at night

if thats your opinion then why do u feel the need to hop in every dre thread to repeat it. Its kinda boring and repetitive. Theres alot of artists i dont like but unless i was hugely depressed id get bored simply repeating the same things on how i hate them or think theyve fallen off.

you apart of the Dre e-team?

that she thang got you by the balls

and they've never met either.