Author Topic: To all the NIK haters  (Read 2665 times)

acgrundy

To all the NIK haters
« on: May 28, 2009, 11:05:35 PM »
I hate the fag, let me just make that known first off.

I was just reading some stupid thread, and just like any other thread that the guy posts in, all he does is have stupid arguments with people.  Never just straight up conversations or anything like that, its just him arguing with people and him talking about how he is a forum legend.

We all know that he is the biggest douchbag on here hands down.  The fucking guy lives for this forum.  We all know that.  This forum is his life.  What a blowjob is to me or you, that is what this forum is to NIK.

Obviously there is plenty of people on here that can't stand the douche.  I seen some posse or some shit formed, I don't know I can't keep up with all the stuff.

You see, the guy is so fucking dumb, that you can never talk logic with him.  Its impossible.  So you want to know the very best way to deal with this douchbag?  Never acknowledge him again.  Yeah, I know, it may be hard cause the guy just says some shit that is so unbelievably stupid, but just stop acknowledging him.  Never ever respond to one of his posts.

If you don't respond to his posts, he has nothing.  His life is just short of done for.  Realistically he may commit suicide.

If you really think about it, if NIK has no one to argue with, then he really has nothing to say.  Yeah this thread will be like an orgasm to him because of the attention dedicated to him...but to quote the movie Roadhouse, "It will get worse before it gets better."

Note to Overseer and Jome: some forums give you the option of ignoring certain users...can you create that option?

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: To all the NIK haters
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 12:35:11 AM »
Real shit man.  If NIK was ignored though like you said there is no telling what he would do.  This forum is everything to NIK.

DIP DIP SET SET

universe

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 12:49:03 AM »
I hate the fag, let me just make that known first off.

I was just reading some stupid thread, and just like any other thread that the guy posts in, all he does is have stupid arguments with people.  Never just straight up conversations or anything like that, its just him arguing with people and him talking about how he is a forum legend.

We all know that he is the biggest douchbag on here hands down.  The fucking guy lives for this forum.  We all know that.  This forum is his life.  What a blowjob is to me or you, that is what this forum is to NIK.

Obviously there is plenty of people on here that can't stand the douche.  I seen some posse or some shit formed, I don't know I can't keep up with all the stuff.

You see, the guy is so fucking dumb, that you can never talk logic with him.  Its impossible.  So you want to know the very best way to deal with this douchbag?  Never acknowledge him again.  Yeah, I know, it may be hard cause the guy just says some shit that is so unbelievably stupid, but just stop acknowledging him.  Never ever respond to one of his posts.

If you don't respond to his posts, he has nothing.  His life is just short of done for.  Realistically he may commit suicide.

If you really think about it, if NIK has no one to argue with, then he really has nothing to say.  Yeah this thread will be like an orgasm to him because of the attention dedicated to him...but to quote the movie Roadhouse, "It will get worse before it gets better."

Note to Overseer and Jome: some forums give you the option of ignoring certain users...can you create that option?

LOL ;D YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WEED HIS LIFE FORCE.

NOTHING WRONG WITH DUBCC BEING YOUR LIFE, WE'RE ALL A SLAVE TO SOMETHING.
EVEN THOUGH WEST COAST GANGSTER RAP IS DEAD.

MY ONLY PROBLEM WITH NIK IS HE'S ALWAYS IN DENIAL OF REALITY.
EVERYONE ISN'T A LAKER FAN AND HATES DIPSET/CAM'RON MUSIC.
IF YOU LIKE RAVES THEN YOU LIKE RAVES.

THE WHOLE FORUM MASCOT THING IS JUST ENTERTAINMENT.

OTHER THAN THAT HE'S A COOL DUDE.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 12:59:59 AM »
^^I used to think he was a cool dude but I don't like arrogant people who always think they are right and don't understand that we all have opinions.  If you say Bron is better than Kobe than you're an idiot, if you say the Lakers aren't the greatest thing on earth than you deserve to die, if you don't think Mac Dre or Tray Dee is the best rapper of all time then you shouldn't listen to music, etc.

DIP DIP SET SET

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 03:34:25 AM »
but I don't like arrogant people who always think they are right and don't understand that we all have opinions. 

reminds me of some budden fans on this forum... ;D

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 06:08:47 AM »
guaranteed....at some point NIK will post in this thread, and grundy will argue with him lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 07:54:17 AM »
NIK really has you guys losing sleep at night over this forum
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 08:21:56 AM »
lol ^

Raphael

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2009, 08:31:27 AM »
This reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode.

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2009, 09:43:59 AM »
NIK really has you guys losing sleep at night over this forum

Why so serious?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

the ghost

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 09:57:25 AM »
All I've read is that Grundy drove a country mile to meet NIK and beat him down, but decided to play hoops instead.  What the mutha fuck?

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2009, 09:59:57 AM »
All I've read is that Grundy drove a country mile to meet NIK and beat him down, but decided to play hoops instead.  What the mutha fuck?

Basketball is a serious game man...just as good as a fight lol

I will say this...none of us were there. That shit coulda went down any which way and we would never know. Its NIKs word against Grundy's word and they are both probably lying lol

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2009, 10:18:36 AM »
but I don't like arrogant people who always think they are right and don't understand that we all have opinions. 

reminds me of some budden fans on this forum... ;D
lol,how you really feel though?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009, 10:25:42 AM »
where is the kitten?

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2009, 11:52:51 AM »

There we go.