Author Topic: Is it just me or is the US media & politics a living sircus?  (Read 342 times)

Rprcnt.cold.Nnorth

• Lil Geezy
  • spell Master
I look at TYT, www.theyoungturks.com the other day. It llooks like america is full of nutjobs licking other balls for $$$.

• Bankers pay the politicians money, to protect the banks.
  • Tea-bag partys are founded by big CEO, while FOX is going at their ***** "for" the people. Even thoug, atleast 80% of the people that march on the T-bags gets tax cuts. Now I get why CEO call it tea-bag.
  • If you are the president, or his whores, then you will not be prosecuted for anything. Because people get tierd of the long whaiting game and that you have to look forward and except the world forgets, they don't.
  • Real reporters are extinct in the main media. Fake media would much better stay and suck ****, then getting Mr. P to tell them to leave the press confrense. In my country I could personally go up and talk to the head of state.
  • Generally, all Mr. P are allergic to critical questions when they enter office.
  • Republicans are complete nutjobs spilling out cu*m when GWB is in office, but they get a facist-stroke from O.
  • Republicans still thinks the no-rule economy is good, even thoug they destroyed the world(and US) economy with it. I work in a carpenter company, but we learned this economy thing a looooong time ago in a free class there.
  • US sucks at social issues over the world. All but the hard core allys hate them. I go to Iran to visit some Amb. heads, and every one look at me like I'm some black dude sitting in the front of the bus in the 50s. This happen soo many times man. They start acting human once I say I'm not American or Brittish. (BTW the girls are crazy there  ;D)
  • 99% who vote republicans are white. Are all black people smart or is this a White party vs. all "the wierdos"?
  • It's to "big" to seriously bother your mentality

Don't you guy care at all or do you just like to get but fucked every morning going to work? That is just my generall assumtion of US people, I would freak out my slef-.

Don Seer

Re: Is it just me or is the US media & politics a living sircus?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 09:47:56 AM »

you know.. i couldnt even be bothered to try follow your post with all the spelling mistakes in it..

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 09:57:04 AM »
^ lol he said some real shit tho.

But I can agree with that tho.  It's the White Power system being shook up by Obama and the people that follow him (us).  You know, and maybe i'm digging too deep and wanna believe in a better world a lil too much but I think Bush/Cheney found out where ALL the corruption in high places were at and fucked up the world on purpose so we cood get past the corrupt people in high places.  Kinda like a trade in a way.  They searched for the bad powers that be, and elected a black man to help change the path.  Bush Sr. believe it or not did some good shit 4 niggaz (but on the low tho, and yes im aware of the Rick Ross/CIA bullshit).  But i dont know, maybe im far off from the truth, maybe they only put a black man in office so niggaz wouldn't riot again... real shit.  All i'm saying is that timing and placing is mad excellent, strings have to be pulled from tha back for some shit like this to be happening. 

Rprcnt.cold.Nnorth

• Lil Geezy
  • spell Master
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 10:23:30 AM »

@Don, you nailed it: "US sucks at social issues over the world...".  JK

@Don
Well you got your imagination, keep up with that. The republicans are almost extinct, and some ballance media slowly grow up now. The diffrence, makes the pressure.
In the short turn, I don't care what your golden boy do in your own country. That is just a free circus.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 11:21:11 AM »

Bush did not fuck up the economy, things got worse under Bush yes, there was rampant corruption, there were no bid contracts, criminality soared BUT the instigator of the economy becoming fucked was Bill Clinton and Alan Greenspan, as soon as the Glass Steagalz Act was abolished this created the gigantic bubble which is derivatives. Yet despite this, despite it's obvious ramifications, they still have not done anything to place this act back again. Now on a point of fact, no it was not the republicans who created this, it was the democrats. 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 11:22:57 AM by virtuoso »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 02:34:03 PM »
ive lost intrest in politics, its a fucking joke.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

herpes

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2009, 02:50:04 PM »

Bush did not fuck up the economy, things got worse under Bush yes, there was rampant corruption, there were no bid contracts, criminality soared BUT the instigator of the economy becoming fucked was Bill Clinton and Alan Greenspan, as soon as the Glass Steagalz Act was abolished this created the gigantic bubble which is derivatives. Yet despite this, despite it's obvious ramifications, they still have not done anything to place this act back again. Now on a point of fact, no it was not the republicans who created this, it was the democrats. 

Yes repealing the Glass Stengall act is a huge reason why we are in the situation we are currently in.  But a lot of the problems also go back to Ronald Regan the king of deregulation.  Many of the Gippers policies laid the ground work for the eventually repealing the Glass Stengall act.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2009, 03:11:25 AM »

Yes repealing the Glass Stengall act is a huge reason why we are in the situation we are currently in.  But a lot of the problems also go back to Ronald Regan the king of deregulation.  Many of the Gippers policies laid the ground work for the eventually repealing the Glass Stengall act.

Yeah it's many things, both the republicans and the democrats are fakes, conservative and labour are fakes, like the title of the thread says, it's a circus, I guess the best thing we can do is not gather in the crowds to watch it, ignore the clowns and the illusions and all the side shows.

OchoCinco

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2009, 06:41:42 PM »
i dont watch the news and i dont follow politics anymore. Life is better.

Rprcnt.cold.Nnorth

• Lil Geezy
  • spell Master
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2009, 02:35:47 PM »

I'm not talking about Party vs. party overall, not ideology. Its about this particuar administation and top administration all over. Infact I hate the democrats for their pussy behavior. God danm, bending over for each will of repuob. want some thing, as they yells, "Go at it hoss".

You say that Mr. P didn't got a chance in hell to uplift an act and come out succesfully?

Bush was a little doll, Cheney was a master mind. Donald to, but not so good. (words from the inside, Col. Lawrance W).

I have not started digging in the wars, my god. What a disaster.

I allmost can't blame US citisen for their lack of interest, but these years was landslide of bs. It gets faker and faker the bigger it gets.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 02:40:26 PM by Rprcnt.cold.Nnorth »

Rprcnt.cold.Nnorth

• Lil Geezy
  • spell Master
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2009, 02:51:42 PM »

I'm not talking about Party vs. party overall, not ideology. Its about this particuar administation and top administration all over. Infact I hate the democrats for their pussy behavior. God danm, bending over for each will of repuob. want some thing, as they yells, "Go at it hoss".

To your first statement, he drove the car for 8 years. Eight years. Still he wanted more done with the taxes. What he wanted didnt strike me, but when Cheney added MORE, and Bush didn't say " HEY, stop this! Stop adding things and stop manipulating the internatonal issues".

Bush was a little doll, Cheney was a master mind. Donald to, but not so good. (words from the inside, repub; Col. Lawrance W).

I have not started digging in the wars, my god. What a disaster.

I allmost can't blame US citisen for their lack of interest, but these years was landslide of bs. It gets faker and faker the bigger it gets.