Author Topic: The most annoying hip hop stans.....  (Read 1284 times)

Lucifuge

Re: The most annoying hip hop stans.....
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2009, 12:40:25 AM »
dpg and 2pac fans thats next level shit 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2009, 12:44:25 AM »
^i use to think Dipset & Cam'ron fans & those threads were just a joke that's how crazy it is lmao. he blows! :laugh:

agreed on Gucci fans though, but that's just Radiotube & Bundy lmao.

:nawty: :nawty:

I say DPG and 2-Pac stans

And yes Joe Budden has a lot of fans jake, the best usually do

DIP DIP SET SET

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2009, 01:14:54 AM »
joe budden has fans?
Obviously not enough lol.

Buddens is cool in my book though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2009, 01:23:00 AM »
emenim fans got that shit on lock....look how many people copped that bullshit cd he called relapse.

TRG

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2009, 02:01:43 AM »
Budden stans are only gonna get worse once that Slaughterhouse album drops.  :laugh:. Game stans have toned down imo.

2Pac stans ...by far the worst.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2009, 02:06:49 AM »
emenim fans got that shit on lock....look how many people copped that bullshit cd he called relapse.

Haha! :D

kemizt

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2009, 02:08:51 AM »
Budden stans are only gonna get worse once that Slaughterhouse album drops.  :laugh:. Game stans have toned down imo.

indeed!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Jome

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2009, 04:34:09 AM »
Yeah, Budden, Game, Pac, DJ Quik, all got annoying fans.. they all claim that their favorites are either "the best out right now", "misunderstood/underrated genius", the best of all time, or feel the need to compare them to any superior rapper/producer in the same category, because of inferiority complexes.

Ross, Gucci, Dipset, Lil Wayne, Mike Jones, Nelly, etc. - You just can't take these fans/stans serious, you just gotta ignore them, and let them live in their little bubble.  :D

Canibus-fans used to go under the first category, but I think most of his fans gave up..  :P

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2009, 04:42:19 AM »

no, some of them got kicked out ;)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2009, 04:51:38 AM »
^i use to think Dipset & Cam'ron fans & those threads were just a joke that's how crazy it is lmao. he blows! :laugh:
lol i saw that Seer nuked some of the dipshit faggots  :laugh:

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2009, 04:54:48 AM »
Budden stans trying to convince that Budden is the greatest rapper alive. Irishunt & his followers too. Some of Game stans. If you've ever visited sohh forums.. Lil Wayne & Jay-Z stans. Drake too.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2009, 08:03:22 AM »
Dipset Dipset Dipset Dipset Dipset

Ay!

----------------
Now playing: Cage - Too Heavy For Cherubs
via FoxyTunes

kemizt

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2009, 08:04:24 AM »
Dipset Dipset Dipset Dipset Dipset

Ay!

----------------
Now playing: Cage - Too Heavy For Cherubs
via FoxyTunes
:laugh:

Seer didn't ban you, did he?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^but your like five years old, you don't understand most things.

just as long as "you win" at the end of it, your happy, whether you made a valid point or not.

you just like shitty rappers & your little essay is your defense.

you make it seem like "real hip hop" supporters look into rhyme scheme & shit (or i think that's what your little rant was all about).

when it's just about the message, the message of how much money & how many cars you have is so childish, esspecially the way mainstream artists try to portray it.

you haven't posted a Gucci Mane youtube link yet where he sounds different than he did on the one you posted before that lol.

every song he has sounded the same, same flow, same content & some people call Joe Budden boring. :laugh:

another day goes by and all you can do is focus on my word lmao!  face it my dude, you're a loser.  thats why i always say "i win you lose" is bcuz it's tru, you stalk me and make this all about me and you like u wanna be my girlfriend or something.  I come with knowledge and I voice the voice that isn't getting voiced.  And shut tha fuck up with all of this "all they talk about is money, bling, pussy, drugs" shit.  EVERY hip hop artist does that, any1 from conscience 2 hardcore 2 pop, they just all have their own way of doing it.  And if that is their theme for the album/mixtape then there's ALWAYS substance/story lines/details about it instead of it being a dance tune aka "A Reason Why".  It's funny how u talk about me on Every post and then call me a loser and try 2 make urself out b somebody lol.  Anyways i'm not going 2 bobnweave back n forth with you tonight.  You obviously want my attention badly so i won't give it 2 u.

^^^^ And I just proved my point about what I was saying about "Real" Hip Hop Stans, they're always bitching and always in your face.  Nobody likes anybody like that in the REAL World/REAL Life so I don't know why they think anybody would like them any better online lol.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/60702843a9bbcec0/  classic you couldn't disagree

classic response from you lmao.

i didn't follow you in here, i commented my opinon in this thread first lmao.

you made a dumbass comment & i proved you wrong again (like i have done in literally every other thread dealing with you) & now you realize your an idiot so (again) your reaching with your little "i win, you lose. you responded to what i said" you act like responding to what people say isn't part of what the board is all about lmao, moron! :laugh:

i made comment on somebody who said Dipset fans too, but you don't see him telling me "i'm following him". your just nuts & beyond retarded lmao.

JohnnyL

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2009, 08:48:13 AM »
Budden's tight, for sure, but how would one even go about trying to prove who the greatest of all time is?  That's a pretty subjective topic, and there have been so many really great MC's throughout history, that I don't think this is even remotely proveable.  We've all seen how ridiculous some of those greatest of all time lists have gotten.