Author Topic: The most annoying hip hop stans.....  (Read 1288 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: The most annoying hip hop stans.....
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2009, 02:18:45 PM »
My question is where are the Royce STANs, or do we just lump them in with the Budden STANs?

Royce Da 5'9 featuring Ingrid Smalls - T.O.D.A.Y.

Royce Da 5'9 featuring Stretch Money - Let The Beat Build

;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2009, 02:22:41 PM »
^i'll be a Royce stan. ;D 8)

it's Joe Budden = Royce Da 5'9'' & Joey is the best so Royce is equally the best in the game. 8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2009, 02:24:26 PM »
2 pac fans, game fans, and dpg fans

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2009, 02:25:35 PM »
I forgot Crooked I stans are pretty horrible too
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2009, 02:26:26 PM »
^i'll be a Royce stan. ;D 8)

it's Joe Budden = Royce Da 5'9'' & Joey is the best so Royce is equally the best in the game. 8)

Haha. +1

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2009, 02:30:11 PM »
i think it's agreed that all stans are annoying at times, but honestly it's Game fans & Dipset fans were the most annoying.

I forgot Crooked I stans are pretty horrible too

i guess stans are bad in general, but Crooked deserves all the praise because he is one of the best doin' it right now.

Budden = Royce = Crooked. ;) 8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2009, 02:31:17 PM »
yeah theres some retarded crooked i fans too. is it any coincidence that most of these weirdos are european?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2009, 02:33:42 PM »
is it any coincidence that most of these weirdos are european?

nope. ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2009, 02:33:55 PM »
is it any coincidence that most of these weirdos are european?

nope. ;D

Jome

« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2009, 05:14:05 PM »
yeah theres some retarded crooked i fans too. is it any coincidence that most of these weirdos are european?

Assumption.

I can view IP's, and I can tell you that 80-90% of the biggest weirdos in here are Americans.  :D

Al Bundy

« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2009, 06:55:18 PM »
I think Game groupies are the most annoying.

hands down!

I wouldnt say hands down... I mean Gucci Fans and the people who create a thread everytime someone Pac went to school with takes a shit are right up there! Also the people who back in the days flooded this bitch with the Dipset threads... well they win in my books!

what's wrong with me diggin guccis shit?

gucci man has the intelligence of a mute new-born kitten with A.D.D...... so it stands to reason that his music can't be all that great, and subsequently, it isn't all that great....

If you like it, then you like it, but you can't be mad when folks talk shit about you for liking it..... If you believe in somethin, you should be willing to suffer for it....

so a rapper has to be smart for his music to be good? i fail to see your logic.

i like gucci mane because he has energy no homo and just doesn't give a fuck. does that make him great? no. does it make his music enjoyable? yeah

Yes, a rapper has to be intelligent for his music to be good... see the logic now?

but that doesn't matter, if you still like it, then you like it.... you like his energy and charisma.... I can dig that, I don't agree with it, but I can dig it....

i'm not trying to front like he's my favorite artist. he has some shit metaphors and lines like most rappers.

props +1 you saw what i was sayin.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2009, 07:00:28 PM »
Everyone is entitled to they own opinion at the end of the day. It would be a boring place if we all liked the same thing. I just ignore most people that want to insist this artist does this or that. Nothing is going to get solved at the end of the day anyway. And lol at people getting on Bundy for liking Gucci's music. He has hooked up many a member with dope shit and he listens to a wide variety of music, not just Gucci.

Al Bundy

« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2009, 07:12:25 PM »
Everyone is entitled to they own opinion at the end of the day. It would be a boring place if we all liked the same thing. I just ignore most people that want to insist this artist does this or that. Nothing is going to get solved at the end of the day anyway. And lol at people getting on Bundy for liking Gucci's music. He has hooked up many a member with dope shit and he listens to a wide variety of music, not just Gucci.

real talk +1

i don't need to defend my taste in rap! it's all gravity

Moe

« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2009, 07:52:45 PM »

Assumption.

I can view IP's, and I can tell you that 80-90% of the biggest weirdos in here are Americans.  :D

you calling me a weirdo?

PsychoToons5150

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2009, 07:56:02 PM »
Its cool being a fan of a rapper but some of ya'll on here take being a fan to damn near homosexual levels where you would suck there dick if they asked. aint gonna say no names but alot of ya'll know who you are. you need to cut that shit out