Author Topic: The most annoying hip hop stans.....  (Read 1289 times)

westside159

Re: The most annoying hip hop stans.....
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2009, 11:59:51 PM »
I actually think Eminem invented stan from the song. and compared to Mc Eiht quiks music is good, dont get me wrong im a eiht fan but hes fallen way off over the last few years. last good cd I heard from him was death threatz.

man shut the hell up , Veteran Day and Affilated and The New Season  shits all over Trauma and Under the influence garbage soft shit !!!!  Period 8) 8)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2009, 03:36:14 AM »
Kurupt and Tha Dogg Pound stannnnns

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2009, 07:34:24 PM »
yeah theres some retarded crooked i fans too. is it any coincidence that most of these weirdos are european?

Assumption.

I can view IP's, and I can tell you that 80-90% of the biggest weirdos in here are Americans.  :D

Idk, the most retard of posters come abroad. Case in point, Mauzip, Elano, Clint Dog...
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

westside159

« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2009, 01:50:37 AM »
Yeah the thing that kills me is , these lame DJ Quik stans , say MC Eiht is washed up , but Eiht's last 3 albums are better than Quiks last 2 albums , hands down ..   Vet'z Day,Affiliated & The New Season  makes Under the influence and Trauma look generic and soft ....    real talk  8) 8) 8)

Moe

« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2009, 05:31:25 AM »
Yeah the thing that kills me is , these lame DJ Quik stans , say MC Eiht is washed up , but Eiht's last 3 albums are better than Quiks last 2 albums , hands down ..   Vet'z Day,Affiliated & The New Season  makes Under the influence and Trauma look generic and soft ....    real talk  8) 8) 8)
i dont believe you.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2009, 06:10:05 AM »
yall got the stans thing from when MC Eiht said it , but anyway DJ Quik Stans on this board are ridicioulous  , his last 2 albums have been under the radar and they still try to pump him up like he is the same Quik of the early 90's . 8) 8)
Well thank you 4 explaining what DJ Quik stans do, thankfully i'm not 1 of them stans.  I'm a monster DJ Quik fan & admit under the influence & trauma were disappointing.  Trauma mixtape was better.  I feel his best albums were rhythmalism, balance & options & the live cd he did. 

And i'm surprised that it took till page 3 for anyone to mention the Soulja Boy stans. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2009, 09:47:58 AM »
yall got the stans thing from when MC Eiht said it , but anyway DJ Quik Stans on this board are ridicioulous  , his last 2 albums have been under the radar and they still try to pump him up like he is the same Quik of the early 90's . 8) 8)
Well thank you 4 explaining what DJ Quik stans do, thankfully i'm not 1 of them stans.  I'm a monster DJ Quik fan & admit under the influence & trauma were disappointing.  Trauma mixtape was better.  I feel his best albums were rhythmalism, balance & options & the live cd he did. 

And i'm surprised that it took till page 3 for anyone to mention the Soulja Boy stans. 

I don't think anyone (even his fans) actually believe that Soulja Boy has lyrical talent. They listen to him because he makes catchy songs, but even they will admit he can't really rap. Its a little different with the lil wayne stans who actually believe he's a great rapper.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2009, 04:25:26 AM »

I don't think anyone (even his fans) actually believe that Soulja Boy has lyrical talent. They listen to him because he makes catchy songs, but even they will admit he can't really rap. Its a little different with the lil wayne stans who actually believe he's a great rapper.
Not too fond of them Wayne stans. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2009, 07:22:54 AM »
^Wayne stans usually aren't the brightest people lol.

how can anyone possibly think he is the best rapper alive with metaphor after metaphor? lol

i admit, i can vibe with it & get into his music, but people who praise him like he is the best thing since Pac are crazy. :loco:

Big B

« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2009, 07:33:51 AM »

how can anyone possibly think he is the best rapper alive with metaphor after metaphor? lol

i admit, i can vibe with it & get into his music, but people who praise him like he is the best thing since Pac are crazy. :loco:
but pac was extremely overrated as well. even more so than wayne

MediumL

« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2009, 07:37:34 AM »
anyoen else think Kanye stans are extremely annoying? Half of them don't know who Premo or RZA are. And believe Kanye is the best rapper alive?!!?!?! They create a huge hype around him which fuels his already HUGE ego.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2009, 07:42:26 AM »

think what you want about Pac, but you can't deny he put out some classic music; people hear Wayne over a Pac beat & say that he's just hands down better than Pac lmao.

anyoen else think Kanye stans are extremely annoying? Half of them don't know who Premo or RZA are. And believe Kanye is the best rapper alive?!!?!?! They create a huge hype around him which fuels his already HUGE ego.

LOL, i know some Kanye stans & there retarded.

they don't listen to much rap besides what's on the radio; there all mainstream & just think Kanye is the best rapper & makes the best beats.

Big B

« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2009, 07:42:43 AM »
i dont think that ive ever encountered a kanye stan

Big B

« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2009, 07:43:28 AM »

think what you want about Pac, but you can't deny he put out some classic music; people hear Wayne over a Pac beat & say that he's just hands down better than Pac lmao.
odb is hands down better than pac

Moe

« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2009, 10:44:43 AM »

odb is hands down better than pac
thats a bit extreme, dont you think?