Author Topic: soopafly admits bein fake studio crip  (Read 2039 times)

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: soopafly admits bein fake studio crip
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2009, 03:38:33 PM »
He's makes good music.. does anyone really care about the other shit?

I'm sure a lot of the real LBC crips come up on here and will just start to absolutely hate Soopafly and destroy his career cause of this.. I'm sure they bought his album off the net too.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2009, 03:40:03 PM »
all these rappers are fake

I mean, Dre went from a she thang to g thang
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2009, 03:54:18 PM »
the whole dpgc is fake studio crips, thats been known since they first came out. bottom line is they used to make good music but not anymore, so who really gives a shit

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2009, 04:23:55 PM »

I thought that was a recent pic from Dre's cameo appearence in Snoop's Sexual Seduction video.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2009, 04:24:52 PM »

I thought that was a recent pic from Dre's cameo appearence in Snoop's Sexual Seduction video.
lmfao ;D

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2009, 09:34:16 PM »
Actually, in my opinion, Dre is one of the realest dudes in the game...From the very beginning, you can go back and find interviews with Dre where he clearly states he is not a gangsta and is only trying to make money..Dude has never even tried to affiliate himself with a bloods or crips..AS far as the "she thang" comments, you can go back and find alot of dudes wearing makeup back in the day, especially since Dre started as a DJ and not a rapper. Alot of you young dudes are just ignorant and would have done the same thing Dre did to break into the industry. Now Snoop and the dpg are fake and should be called out as such. I guess by using Crips as security, they are allowed to get away with the bullshit.   

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2009, 03:11:28 AM »
I consider Eazy to be more fake than Dre

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2009, 06:42:06 AM »

Otherway around dude.... Eazy kept it hood to the day he died... he WAS the neighborhood dope man before Dre put him in a booth.... Nigga didn't even rap...
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2009, 11:41:48 AM »

Otherway around dude.... Eazy kept it hood to the day he died... he WAS the neighborhood dope man before Dre put him in a booth.... Nigga didn't even rap...

lol I know you worship Eazy and all but sellin dope doesn't make you a G. My brother sold drugs and he's like the furthest thing from a G. Eazy portrayed himself like he was a gangster and every rap was about killing people and fucking bitches. The fucking bitches part may have been true but everything else was bull. He wanted to portray this image of himself as a hardcore gangster (isn't this the reason Dre left?) when really he was only a business man. Not to mention all the Republican bullshit he took part in. He grew up in the same hood as Dre, their families knew each other yet somehow Eazy's a G? So Eazy wanted to be gangster, look what happened when he went face to face with a real hood nigga (Suge). He got so scared he released Dre from his contract and ended up trying to sue the guy. Is this how hood niggas handle their business? I'm just sayin....At least Dre admits he's not a gangster and its all about the music.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2009, 12:35:15 PM »
snoop is at fault for part of it but so is soppafly but not mannin up and gettin at snoop like whats good wit gettin me out there?
but he never did that and was his pimp
IMO soopafly is at fault for his own career, he got the talent but he dont want to put his talent out there
aite snoop got the bigger name, label connect etc...get at him and if snoop dont wanna fuck witchu (aka not put your album out) put yourself out
but he didnt and has been his pimp

Man I really hate Snoop for holdin Soopafly back his whole career. Dude has all the talent, personality, and style to be (well, could've been) one of the greats.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Moe

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2009, 07:02:12 PM »
Nothing to explain....Soopafly says so himself in the video clip "I'm Fuckin Witchu!! Thats What I Am!!"..... ::) Free Post!

u also hear cuz in thed bacc sayin that nigga is fake right in front of him. while soopaflyy sayin he crippin and dont fuc wit no bloods. cuz off camera put him on blast and say "he cool when they [bloods] is in front of him". then soppafly say cuz off camera is a REAL crip and he himself is a studio crip. i'm from LONGBEACH i know for a fact soopafly aint from here didnt  grow up here and never banged. in fact niether did snoop or daz. them niggaz is affliated..
when he says "that nigga is fake right in front of him" he's talking about the guy holding the camera is a fake. its not hard to figure out. ::)

I have old interviews where Soopafly says he never banged. He said his relatives and stuff did, but he never did.
Yeah Dat!

lil mamas bald?
That Ain't Lil Mama

Soopafly Aint That Good Anwyays...So I Don't Know Why I'm Even In This Topic....OUT!
then who is it?

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2009, 09:22:05 PM »
Nothing to explain....Soopafly says so himself in the video clip "I'm Fuckin Witchu!! Thats What I Am!!"..... ::) Free Post!

u also hear cuz in thed bacc sayin that nigga is fake right in front of him. while soopaflyy sayin he crippin and dont fuc wit no bloods. cuz off camera put him on blast and say "he cool when they [bloods] is in front of him". then soppafly say cuz off camera is a REAL crip and he himself is a studio crip. i'm from LONGBEACH i know for a fact soopafly aint from here didnt  grow up here and never banged. in fact niether did snoop or daz. them niggaz is affliated..
when he says "that nigga is fake right in front of him" he's talking about the guy holding the camera is a fake. its not hard to figure out. ::)

I have old interviews where Soopafly says he never banged. He said his relatives and stuff did, but he never did.
Yeah Dat!

lil mamas bald?
That Ain't Lil Mama

Soopafly Aint That Good Anwyays...So I Don't Know Why I'm Even In This Topic....OUT!
then who is it?
Your guess is as good as mine cause i dont know.....to me it looks like she took offence and didnt like being called "lil mama".

Moe

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2009, 09:33:12 PM »

Yeah Dat!

lil mamas bald?
That Ain't Lil Mama

then who is it?
Your guess is as good as mine cause i dont know.....to me it looks like she took offence and didnt like being called "lil mama".
i didnt get that far

2euce 7even

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2009, 10:55:01 AM »
 :-X

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2009, 11:46:40 AM »
:-X

check out the nigga in your sig, he went from a homo lover from new york to thug life
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....