Author Topic: (VIDEO) Dead Prez explains why Asher Roth is Swine Flu & Al Sharpton's a Snitch  (Read 1059 times)

thisoneguy360

I didn't watch the video but they're right Asher Roth sucks

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
they most def right about al sharpton hatin muthafuckin self
and jesse jackson mark fuck
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

JohnnyL

dead prez sucks dick 80% of the people buying their shit are rich white college kids

I doubt that. The rich white college kids are the ones they talk shit about.

the funny thing is though that they gonna on uni campus tours.

It is ironic, but it doesn't surprise me at all.  I know a ton of white people that listen to this style of rap.  The politically conscious hip hop gets a ton of play on college campuses and that includes by white folks.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dead prez sucks dick 80% of the people buying their shit are rich white college kids

Nah man the only people I know who are really into dead prez are subruban white kids. Hip Hop is the fucking shit though...

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
snuck up on Malachi and made the motherfucker suck on a shuck of corn

Get it, shuck of corn shuck of corn, hit jason in the face with a hockey puck and, told him its fucking on

Triple OG Rapsodie

It is ironic, but it doesn't surprise me at all.  I know a ton of white people that listen to this style of rap.  The politically conscious hip hop gets a ton of play on college campuses and that includes by white folks.

yeah I get white kids listening to political rappers like Common. But dead prez talks a gang of shit about white people so you would think they would be turned off by that.

Moe

Dead Prez are about racist as the KKK and are a bunch of hypocrites.  So, their opinions are about as relevant to me as the chemical properties of the planet Neptune.  These the kind of cats that think they're smart but they ain't all that.

With that said, Let's Get Free is an underground classic and I enjoyed their Turn Off the Radio mixtapes. 
lol.

well in case you were wondering:

80±3.2% Hydrogen (H2)
19±3.2% Helium
1.5±0.5% Methane
~0.019% Hydrogen deuteride (HD)
~0.00015% Ethane

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dead Prez are about racist as the KKK and are a bunch of hypocrites.  So, their opinions are about as relevant to me as the chemical properties of the planet Neptune.  These the kind of cats that think they're smart but they ain't all that.

With that said, Let's Get Free is an underground classic and I enjoyed their Turn Off the Radio mixtapes. 
lol.

80±3.2% Hydrogen (H2)
19±3.2% Helium
1.5±0.5% Methane
~0.00015% Ethane

I actually think that's more relevant to me than Dead Prez's opinion.  If we could learn to utilize hydrogen in an efficient, safe manner we have a new fuel source and an entire planet of gas.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Moe

lol.

80±3.2% Hydrogen (H2)
19±3.2% Helium
1.5±0.5% Methane
~0.00015% Ethane

I actually think that's more relevant to me than Dead Prez's opinion.  If we could learn to utilize hydrogen in an efficient, safe manner we have a new fuel source and an entire planet of gas.
how would we mine it?

J Bananas

lol.

80±3.2% Hydrogen (H2)
19±3.2% Helium
1.5±0.5% Methane
~0.00015% Ethane

how would we mine it?

well you can treat natural gas with steam to "extract" it in essence, but it's not cost effective.

JohnnyL

yeah I get white kids listening to political rappers like Common. But dead prez talks a gang of shit about white people so you would think they would be turned off by that.

You would think.  But there are a lot of very liberal-minded white folks who carry around a lot of white guilt.  And in my opinion, they listen to this music despite some of it's anti-white sentiment, in an effort to be "down."  I'm not trying to sound racist with this.  I am white, so I'm not trying to take a shot at white people that are like this.  But from my own personal experiences, I've been around a lot of white people (and many of whom were on college campuses) who listened to this kind of music.  And despite the anti-white sentiment, they ate the shit up.