Author Topic: DJ Quik and Kurupt - Blaqkout: Tracklisting and Snippets  (Read 3385 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DJ Quik and Kurupt - Blaqkout: Tracklisting and Snippets
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2009, 04:25:47 PM »
gotta hand it to them....they're doing different..way different...luv it though.

some good ones... just gotta lower the expectation.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2009, 04:36:55 PM »
Cream is the shit I wish the entire album was like, snippet wise it seems average

I will still cop it, fukk it
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2009, 05:09:47 PM »
lol @ the title of the track "Jupiter's Critic and the Mind of Mars"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

wtf is that horrible shit! Damnnn, disapointed! Wheres the track that samples 2 of Amerikaz most wanted...

Some of those tracks sound pretty dope though, I gotta download this now to see if its really gonna be worth the cash, the intro sounds sick!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 05:14:05 PM by dubsmith_nz »

Al_Capone

« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2009, 05:12:35 PM »
The album is real nice. Got it at home. Sounds very clear!
Just 2 tracks I don't feel (Exodus & Jupiter's Critic and the Mind of Mars).

have you already the album ? : O

Yeah. I ordered Blaqkout and Fuel for the playstation 3. Both delivered 2 weeks before release date.

well in tht case can u give us a little review of the cd?!

that kiddo is lieing dont believe him there no online shop that delivers 2 weeks before june1(UK) or june5th the blaqkout album.

D-TalkX

« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2009, 05:30:24 PM »
2 songs sound coo....the rest is beyond wack...Quik cmon say it ain't so man

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2009, 05:42:44 PM »
some of them beats are weird sounding... it will be an ok cd.. not what i wouldve liked to hear

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2009, 05:44:54 PM »
hey playa is the dopest song but the rest not feelin it
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Lunatic

« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2009, 05:45:23 PM »
got a feelin its gonna take longer than expected for this full album to leak
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Matty

« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2009, 06:32:54 PM »
only 12 tracks....i thought there was supposed to be like 16....pfffftttt...

Matty

« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2009, 06:47:17 PM »
"that kiddo is lieing dont believe him there no online shop that delivers 2 weeks before june1(UK) or june5th the blaqkout album."

"think before judging kiddo"

KIDDO!!!!!

~Lucien~

« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2009, 06:53:58 PM »
this forum is getting bad... I like some of the posters here. but most of them are just idiots.
rap fans like to talk shit. act real hard behind a computer. do you guys think this shit will happen on a beatles or jazz forum?
why can't you guys act normal?!

J Bananas

« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2009, 06:56:39 PM »
this forum is getting bad... I like some of the posters here. but most of them are just idiots.
rap fans like to talk shit. act real hard behind a computer. do you guys think this shit will happen on a beatles or jazz forum?

Because it was rare when a classic rock or jazz legend dropped something so unusually wack and out of character that they alienated their fans.

~Lucien~

« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2009, 07:01:01 PM »

Because it was rare when a classic rock or jazz legend dropped something so unusually wack and out of character that they alienated their fans.

True. They mostly stick to what they good at. But I wasn't talking about fans not liking Blaqkout. Just in genaral. This is one huge negative forum... It's a shame.

futuresound

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2009, 07:09:32 PM »
Pretty sucks that its only 40min of music after all this time of trying to get the west back on track I don't think this is the way it will be back for quik to even release some half ass music..but like he said in his interviews they just was in there doing songs...to me it look like they did enough songs to make a album and use they're name to sell the songs and call it a album..but I just think that this was not intended to be a album but made enough songs to call it a album...I mean I'm lookin at this as openminded as any can..but its not sitting right with me..from two of the westcoast legends to come 2getha for a group project and only give us only 14 songs that's sucks and to me red and meth album is better than quik and kurupt...just with the possibilities of knowing the type of beats and music quik has come with over the years...and the "streets iz a mutha" album kurupt came with...if this album was concentrated on it might would have been focused on....come on man! And what's the deal with that problem song on there?

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2009, 08:27:43 PM »
This will be a huge disappointment , GUARANTEED. Quik could easily be at the top of the gangsta rap totem pole , but he insists on experimenting with bullshit sounds and concepts. Bring the guns back out Quik , and give us beats like "We Don't Love 'em " , and quit with The Fixxers type bullshit !!!!!! Gangsta rap needs you !

Real Talk....I can't believe the production....it's weak ass hell....Quik is by far my favorite producer from the West but this shit "HERE NIGGA" coulda stayed in vault...locked away. :(