Author Topic: Ok, so I went to Magic Mountain yesterday...  (Read 784 times)

J Bananas

Re: Ok, so I went to Magic Mountain yesterday...
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2009, 07:09:55 PM »
you from canada  or Seattle . some shit like that white boy

Berkeley.
well it dont matter come out here talking that "Full House" slick shit and see that you wont be producing nada any more

Where's that, Seaside Heights?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2009, 07:40:30 PM »
lol man california stay losing........ DeathRow was the last thing for ya niggas

new jersey. nuff said

but yeah, so many hipsters in LA, the black ones look the goofiest.

niggas aint here looking like some fags......

:-\

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

thisoneguy360

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009, 08:41:25 PM »
Killa!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2009, 08:49:37 PM »
daygo im not tryna test ya game but is magic mountain the biggest roller coaster park in the us for real?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2009, 09:01:58 PM »
daygo im not tryna test ya game but is magic mountain the biggest roller coaster park in the us for real?

yes.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2009, 09:04:12 PM »
damn it doesnt look like it drivin down the 5 tho
and i thought it was somewhere in ohio or kentucky where they got some crazy theme parks
thats waz up

yes.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2009, 09:05:22 PM »
and i thought it was somewhere in ohio or kentucky where they got some crazy theme parks
thats waz up

yes.
Although magic mountain ain't so magical...it's still big.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2009, 09:08:29 PM »
haha it jus dont look like nuthin special
ima check it out
what about lego land in the sd? (any good?)
and they have a couple more out that way right, well i was throwin them together seaworld etc..haha

thats waz up

yes.
Cube

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2009, 09:20:59 PM »
haha it jus dont look like nuthin special
ima check it out
what about lego land in the sd? (any good?)
and they have a couple more out that way right, well i was throwin them together seaworld etc..haha

thats waz up

yes.

If you're going to seaworld, you better free willy.

herpes

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2009, 09:55:37 PM »
The hipster tread is everywhere, it's not just a Cali.  For all the shit out generation got we had the best style.  You had the hippies, than the 70's with polyester and bell bottoms, than the 80's which was a mish mash.  Than you had the 90's.  Yea we had our stupid shit but at least we gave our balls room to breath.  And now in the late 2000's you have the gayest aspects of the 80's rolled into one.

Still better than wearing lakers jeans.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2009, 12:14:53 AM »
My little brother bought a pair of skinny jeans about a month ago. I slapped him and drove him to the mall so that he could get a normal pair.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2009, 12:53:42 AM »
I'D WEAR SKINNY JEANS IF MY RIGHT TESTICLE WASN'T SO BIG.

NOTHING WRONG WITH A FRESH NEW LOOK.

YOU GUYS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE OLD PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE YOUNG GENERATION.

I PROMISED MYSELF I WOULDN'T BE LIKE.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2009, 03:49:30 AM »
i think 50s style was the best or the mods, wearing suits daily is dopeness

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2009, 10:32:53 AM »
thats waz up

yes.

Theres Cedar Point in Ohio that is the biggest as far as size. But Magic Mountain is the biggest as far as amount of rides.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2009, 12:06:49 PM »
i think 50s style was the best or the mods, wearing suits daily is dopeness

this guy knows whats up