Author Topic: Ok, so I went to Magic Mountain yesterday...  (Read 783 times)

Paul

Re: Ok, so I went to Magic Mountain yesterday...
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2009, 01:14:13 PM »
i think 50s style was the best or the mods, wearing suits daily is dopeness

this guy knows whats up

Yup

I think they look alright in that picture, better than wearing size xxxxxL jeans and a football/basketball shirt

Nothin wrong with lookin and feelin fresh, leave them alone
funkyfreshintheflesh

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2009, 01:50:13 PM »
lol man california stay losing........ DeathRow was the last thing for ya niggas

new jersey. nuff said

but yeah, so many hipsters in LA, the black ones look the goofiest.

niggas aint here looking like some fags......

:-\

come on now
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2009, 01:58:08 PM »
lol man california stay losing........ DeathRow was the last thing for ya niggas

new jersey. nuff said

come on now

man u know that homosexual shit is damn near everywhere.  That Jerkin shit these youngsters out here be doin...and the style of clothes is gay as fuck. I aint goan lie. That shit is embarrasing.  But NY got a whole lotta faggots also, no city is immune. And hell yah....rockin pink fur, makes u a faggot lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2009, 02:01:07 PM »

new jersey. nuff said

come on now

man u know that homosexual shit is damn near everywhere.  That Jerkin shit these youngsters out here be doin...and the style of clothes is gay as fuck. I aint goan lie. That shit is embarrasing.  But NY got a whole lotta faggots also, no city is immune. And hell yah....rockin pink fur, makes u a faggot lol
eye aint even in NY eye am in jersey.......... jerkin?  man eye aint heard that word ever. eye am telling you that shit is mainly westcoast............ out here we start trends......... aint no body following that trend
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2009, 02:04:26 PM »
I'D WEAR SKINNY JEANS IF MY RIGHT TESTICLE WASN'T SO BIG.

NOTHING WRONG WITH A FRESH NEW LOOK.

YOU GUYS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE OLD PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE YOUNG GENERATION.

I PROMISED MYSELF I WOULDN'T BE LIKE.
Nuts aren't made to be restrained like that. I wanna maintain a high sperm count.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2009, 04:52:01 PM »
How the hell did people go from wearing big ass shirts and sagging jeans, to little ass shirts and tight jeans?
There ain't nothing wrong with wearing proper fitting clothes, shit I wear straight fit jeans myself, but when your shit fits tight, then there's a problem. IMO.
My Future Wife:

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2009, 05:07:35 PM »
And the homosexual shit needs to stop. The next thang this world is gonna accept is pedophilia. Mark my words.

Shit is unbelievable.

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2009, 11:20:15 PM »

new jersey. nuff said

come on now

eye aint even in NY eye am in jersey.......... jerkin?  man eye aint heard that word ever. eye am telling you that shit is mainly westcoast............ out here we start trends......... aint no body following that trend

That Jerkin shit is gay, dont get me wrong. Its more in LA then in my city.  But its spreading. Please believe, i wish it wouldnt cus the shit just looks bad.  But trends come from all over.  Like Cali aint had niggas in NY crip walkin, bangin Bloods, gangsta rappin, spittin the izzles (ask Hova), etc...etc.  Like Cali aint had the country sportin dickies n chucks with a spank white t.  I got love for any muthafucka that got love for me, east or west. But u know that pink fur shit is strait up homosexual homie lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2009, 11:22:26 PM »
I'D WEAR SKINNY JEANS IF MY RIGHT TESTICLE WASN'T SO BIG.

NOTHING WRONG WITH A FRESH NEW LOOK.

YOU GUYS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE OLD PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE YOUNG GENERATION.

I PROMISED MYSELF I WOULDN'T BE LIKE.
Nuts aren't made to be restrained like that. I wanna maintain a high sperm count.

the difference, we aint clownin this shit just cus its new and young or whatever. Thats perfectly fine. Youngsters always gonna come up with somethin new. Im clownin the shit cus its GAY lol.  If high school boys decided tomorrow they wanted to start sportin mini skirts and pumps...and i clown the shit, does it make me an old person complaining about the young generation? lol No...it makes me strait.

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2009, 11:25:53 PM »
Jerkin is fuckin retarded. I'm ashamed to even know about this shit, but my brother is into it. When I break his fuckin legs, the only jerkin he'll be doing will involve bangbros.com, a bottle of lotion and an old sock.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2009, 11:47:37 PM »
Hey, Hipsters are better than when I went back home in 04-05 and everyone was wearing pink. My cousin took my sister's pink chair to go fishing with me, I was like WTF. I drove to Long Bench and saw homies with Pink shirts on and all the OG's I knew were mad as hell at the younger generation. Compared to that, Hipsters are cool as fuck.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2009, 11:50:21 PM »
nobody wears that shit here except the pre teen emo fags

« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2009, 11:59:40 PM »
Hey, Hipsters are better than when I went back home in 04-05 and everyone was wearing pink. My cousin took my sister's pink chair to go fishing with me, I was like WTF. I drove to Long Bench and saw homies with Pink shirts on and all the OG's I knew were mad as hell at the younger generation. Compared to that, Hipsters are cool as fuck.

yeah that pink shit was pretty gay. But it wasnt down here THAT much. U saw a little bit of it...but not a ton.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2009, 12:05:07 AM »
poppin the collar and the big kayne west belt buckles were hella gay too

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2009, 12:15:55 AM »
poppin the collar and the big kayne west belt buckles were hella gay too

naw, collar poppin was aiight. The West had the whole country doin that shit.  But the big belt buckle shit had to go...