Author Topic: ~TRIBUTE TO OUR LOST RELATIVES AND FRIENDS THREAD~  (Read 396 times)

+[=PHI@SK0=]+

~TRIBUTE TO OUR LOST RELATIVES AND FRIENDS THREAD~
« on: October 05, 2002, 08:15:05 PM »
Whats up everyone, I know I kinda fucked up Tinman's thread about his dad and all, and I'm sorry to him and everyone who had lost an important person in their life that was brave enough to post about it on that thread, so since I dont really know any of you in person, this is all I can really think of to try and make it up. Also, we should just use it to remember those we care about. Lets try not to mess up this one. ONE LOVE.

R.I.P to my grandpa, Angel Garcia, my dad's father who I never met. He died of cancer before I was born and I never got to know him. I never really got to know my grandma (his wife) either because she's had alzheimer for as long as I can remember. I wish I could have known my grandpa because I'm always told about how great and strong of man he was, and it kills my dad to not have his parents around anymore either... I don't know you grandpa, but I love you. Also, R.I.P to my step grandpa who I did know and accepted as my grandpa, because he was around for as long as I can remember. He lived kinda far, but we finally got a chance to go visit him in the hospital. He died that day. Lastly, R.I.P to my aunt who used to take care of me when I was a baby and a kid when I lived in torrance.

I almost lost my mom to menangitus, but luckly she reocovered from it (because it was viral, had it been bacterial she would have died). This was a couple years ago, and I was pretty much kept in the dark about it while it was going on and she was in the hospital, so at the time I did not realize how serious it all was. When I finally found out I felt like breaking down and crying and praying. The idea that I almost lost my mom, even though it had already passed, was too much to bear. Same thing with my closest cousin (who I actually consider to be my role model), I almost lost her to a suicide attempt, luckly that she survived. When she told me years later, it shocked me because I would have never even thought that that could have happened. I am so thankful that both these people are still in my life.

I know I haven't lost much compared to some of you, but a loss is a loss, and we will continue having loss's throughout our lives, until one day, its our turn. Thats just the way life is. I just pray that God keeps around those who love me as long as he can. I know that when I loose my parents, I will take it really hard, but I will try to remember those of you who lost your parents young when it most counted, and use that to keep faith, because if ya'll are getting through it, then I will be able to too. So I commend all of you, "life goes on" (-2pac) and those people who pass continue living through us and other people. Thats why we adopt characteristics from our parents and our family when we are older, its them living through us. Its the circle of life. Thats all I have to say, one love.

- Michael Angelo Garcia
Please visit http://www.hubba.com/phiasko to download/listen to quality beats and remixes produced but Phiasko.[/glow]
Naz-T - Frontline LP (Coming Soon)
http://www.nazt-and-phiasko.cjb.net
Produced by: Phiasko
[/glow]

MidnightPills

Re: ~TRIBUTE TO OUR LOST RELATIVES AND FRIENDS THR
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2002, 08:21:56 PM »
RIP to My Mom... i love and miss her dearly.... i even dye my hair black... to remember her....

And Jason VanKleef.... His was a friend that i truely miss and Love.... RIP Jason.................

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2002, 08:42:24 PM »
RIP to all my great-grandparents who died...They all lived long and wonderfull lives...RIP...

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2002, 08:43:51 PM »
Reast In Peace to my lil cousin who died from liver cancer at the age of 6 and to one of my friends in New Zealand who died of lukemia at the age of 12.

Man, just on a lil note, I have always felt that people like us who have never had any REAL suffering are watched over by God, and for a reason that he will give us safety and health and happy lives but for the reason that we have to work hard to help out the less fortunate.

I've always seen that my job is to work hard, study hard, clock a gang of money and use a lot of it to make other peoples lives better. I think everyone should feel the same.

Peace, and God Bless ya'll.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

closetothalimit

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2002, 10:20:55 PM »
Rest In Peace to my niece - didnt make it past a week old
Rest In Peace to my girl's dad.
Rest In Peace to my girl's dog as well.
they will all be missed
:'(

Shoe_whore

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2002, 12:15:19 AM »
RIP to my lil cousin Jessica- she was born 2 months premature and died.
RIP to my grandma- she died from heart disease at 72
RIP to my grandpa- he OD'ed

i miss u all  :'(

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2002, 07:09:07 AM »
RIP My Abuleo y Abuela Alejandro and Elena Moncada
RIP My Tio Gerardo, Oscar, Chando, Panta
RIP My Grandmother and Grandfather Rose and Sam
RIP My Homie Paul(fuck those foos who shot u foo thats real)
RIP My Homie Edwin
RIP to everyone out there

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2002, 11:47:38 AM »
I'll see you soon Grandma.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2002, 11:59:24 AM »
Rest In Peace to My QUERIDA MADRE whom passed away last month from Lymphoma cancer. You'll always be in my heart!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

Pillow

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2002, 05:07:42 PM »
yo +[=PHI@SK0=]+ thanks for makin this thread homie. u didnt owe me anything but thanks anyway, means alot. nice to see ppl refleting back on the loves ones they have lost.

R.I.P. to my dad, my uncle darrell, and my grandpa
peace....

..::TinMaN::..

P.S. sorry to everyone that has ever lost a loved one, may they RIP

Hack Wilson - real

Re: ~TRIBUTE TO OUR LOST RELATIVES AND FRIENDS THREAD~
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2012, 02:43:42 PM »
Rest in peace K Macc

Will_B

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2012, 02:52:43 AM »