Author Topic: Who's to blame for the Indonesia bombing?  (Read 750 times)

CWalker187

Re:Who's to blame for the Indonesia bombing?
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2002, 01:23:54 PM »

The most obvious people to blame is the Aussies?? This guy is a fucking idiot. Australia backs up America, on the war against Terroism. The right thing to do. If no one does anyhting about it , then its just gonna keep happening. We have to work together.

Like to see him tell this opinion to the aussie victims parents, freinds etc. It was there fault?? What a dickhead. The poeple to blame are the people that did this. Not the innocent people that died.

I was at that club like a week and a half ago. I'm lucky i wasn't there when it happened. RIP to all the victims of this tragedy.

OK man, let me explain something. This article was satire. It isn't serious. The author is mocking the way Muslims always blame Islamic terrorism on the victims and never accept the blame themselves. The same thing happened after September 11, people blamed America.

Anyways, no one seriously thinks this is the fault of Aussies.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2002, 01:25:23 PM by CWalker187 »

CWalker187

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2002, 01:32:04 PM »
alot of people down here in Australia have been blaming our prime minister, John Howard, for the bombings, not directly, but people seem to think its because of him jumping on bush's nuts about the Iraq situation and because of his dictator like policies about refugees
im now old enought to vote, so i am voting that man out.

That is insane. Australians don't have to apologize for their refugee policies or anything else. They did nothing to cause this terrorism. The real culprit is Islamic fundamentalism.

John Howard is a good man.

closetothalimit

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2002, 05:04:28 PM »
it not so much an apology for our acceptance of refugees but its more the way they treat illegal refugees in the detention centres, a UN representative even described it as inhumane.

John Howard aint a good man, he is a bastard.