Author Topic: SATURDAY RAVE....  (Read 1897 times)

LAXCENTRAL

SATURDAY RAVE....
« on: May 31, 2009, 05:31:04 PM »
ANYONE WAS AT METROPLEX IN LA YESTERDAY?

universe

Re: SATURDAY RAVE....
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 09:17:14 PM »
THANKS 4 INVITING US :P

Roccy

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 09:25:15 PM »
you're welcome any time
how it really goes down..

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 11:13:48 PM »
Where was it at?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 11:26:12 PM »
it was at Metroplex in downtown...
we wanted to pick u up as we passed thru glendale

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 11:33:38 PM »
I was in Glendale yesterday too. I see how it is now......hater.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Big B

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 06:07:35 AM »
<a href="http://videos.onsmash.com/v/1dwLtD4n1dX8f6Ka" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://videos.onsmash.com/v/1dwLtD4n1dX8f6Ka</a>

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 12:18:56 PM »
LOL  8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 05:44:13 PM »
way to loose your spinal fluid fellas
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 05:47:10 PM »
I had a good buddy in highschool that got into the rave scene, he was doing E's, K MDMA and all that shit and then he got MS when he was 19.  That shit was fucking sad, he was one of the guys.  I havnt seen him in a long fucking time now.

Roccy

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 06:06:14 PM »
I had a good buddy in highschool that got into the rave scene, he was doing E's, K MDMA and all that shit and then he got MS when he was 19.  That shit was fucking sad, he was one of the guys.  I havnt seen him in a long fucking time now.

How often did he thizz?
how it really goes down..

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 06:09:09 PM »

How often did he thizz?
he was going to raves prolly at least once sometimes twice a week for the better part of a year....dont fuck around with those drugs man I know guys that are fuckin weirdos now cuz they got into the wrong shit.  I mean they were prolly doing like 5-10 pills a weekend, plus maybe other shit too, but those pills are so full of different shit, ya never know...

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2009, 07:27:30 PM »

How often did he thizz?
he was going to raves prolly at least once sometimes twice a week for the better part of a year....dont fuck around with those drugs man I know guys that are fuckin weirdos now cuz they got into the wrong shit.  I mean they were prolly doing like 5-10 pills a weekend, plus maybe other shit too, but those pills are so full of different shit, ya never know...

DAWG WE RARELY RAVE LIKE FROM TIME TO TIME...
I APPRECIATE THE LOOK OUT THOUGH

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2009, 11:04:57 PM »

How often did he thizz?

Yeah I would never fuck with pills, the long term effects are catastrophic.

DIP DIP SET SET

OchoCinco

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2009, 11:30:28 PM »

Damn thats some sad shit. I had a buddy who hung himself in gr9 commin down off meth. 14yrs young. Sister found him but by the time Emt's came the lack of oxygen had killed so many braincells that today he is a tiny shade of what he used to be. Then had a dude i used to know hang himself commin off meth a couple yrs ago, by the time he was found it was to late tho. Drugs like that serve no purpose in life but a temporary lift then when u come down they leave u more depressed then before doin that shit.