Author Topic: SATURDAY RAVE....  (Read 1893 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: SATURDAY RAVE....
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 05:44:09 PM »
LOL...some of you muthafuckaz are more brainwashed than the anti-pot activists back in the 1930's were. seriously...of course takin 5-10 pills a week is not good, but occasional mdma usage does not harm your body any more than drinking liquor like a good portion of America drinks. there are tons of over-the-counter pills out there that do more harm. in fact, liquor is a way more abused substance than ecstasy and more people die from alcohol than from thizz...drugs like meth, crack, heroin, etc, i agree, that shit can fuck you up big time...but the peeps classifying thizzin with those obviously don't know shit about shit...learn the difference between use and abuse...too much misinformation out there and a lot of people are quick to buy into that bullshit...PeACe
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 05:46:16 PM by Now_I_Know »

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 05:46:06 PM »
LOL...some of you muthafuckaz are more brainwashed than the anti-pot activists back in the 1930's were. seriously...of course takin 5-10 pills a week is not good, but occasional mdma usage does not harm your body any more than drinking liquor like a good portion of America drinks. there are tons of over-the-counter pills out there that do more harm. in fact, liquor is a way more abused substance than ecstasy and more people die from alcohol than from thizz...drugs like meth, crack, heroin, etc, i agree, that shit can fuck you up big time...but the peeps classifying thizzin with those obviously don't know shit about shit...too much misinformation out there...PeACe

U do know that pills have meth in them, right?

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 06:01:08 PM »
Ecstacy is never just MDMA, thats what MDMA is. Ecstacy is MDMA cut with meth or speed to give you that nice up to combine with whatever psychogenic effects the first drug gives you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 06:13:18 PM »
first of all, not all pills are cut with "meth" (amp)...second of all, if it is cut with any sort of amphetamine, it's a very minimal amount, and it's not the horrible meth you smoke, it's more comparable to the over-the-counter form of amphetamine, which is completely different...educate yourselves, i have books on this shit yall can borrow.

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 06:24:38 PM »
I'd rather stick with MDMA homey. It's such a great feeling I don't want that tainted with an amp up drug.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 06:32:57 PM »
I need therapy

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 07:07:29 PM »
NIK you have no clue whats in an E pill, do you?  That shit is most likely a different combination every time you do one.  And you would never know.

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2009, 07:08:52 PM »
first of all, not all pills are cut with "meth" (amp)...second of all, if it is cut with any sort of amphetamine, it's a very minimal amount, and it's not the horrible meth you smoke, it's more comparable to the over-the-counter form of amphetamine, which is completely different...educate yourselves, i have books on this shit yall can borrow.
so unless you are there watching the guy make them....you really have no clue what you are taking....you dealer gives you some E....how the fuck do you know whats in it?  this shit aint like weed, man.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2009, 08:27:10 PM »
so unless you are there watching the guy make them....you really have no clue what you are taking....you dealer gives you some E....how the fuck do you know whats in it?  this shit aint like weed, man.

truth
Nik how much do you buy Xo's for ?

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2009, 08:48:40 PM »
NIK you have no clue whats in an E pill, do you?  That shit is most likely a different combination every time you do one.  And you would never know.

Exactly, every pill is different...some have more speed than others, thats is why u grind ur teeth, and why some keep u up more than others.

Trust me I know.

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2009, 10:03:47 PM »
you know the ma in mdma stands for meth amphetamine right? im not against taking e but dont act like its not bad for you

Al Bundy

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2009, 10:11:27 PM »

you can test your pills
http://www.dancesafe.org/testingkits/

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2009, 10:33:09 PM »

1. Just because shit is over-the-counter does not mean it is good for you. Amphetamines are bad for you regardless.

2. Nobody is denying the negative effects alcohol has on the body, but you seem to be ignoring the bad side effects and permanent damage that E has and can cause.

3. When you're taking anything with meth in it, use = abuse.

I know you will tell me that I don't know shit because I've never thizzed in my life, but I've never jumped off the Empire State Building either and I know that shit can be nothing but harmful to your body.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OchoCinco

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2009, 10:41:20 PM »

1. Just because shit is over-the-counter does not mean it is good for you. Amphetamines are bad for you regardless.

2. Nobody is denying the negative effects alcohol has on the body, but you seem to be ignoring the bad side effects and permanent damage that E has and can cause.

3. When you're taking anything with meth in it, use = abuse.

I know you will tell me that I don't know shit because I've never thizzed in my life, but I've never jumped off the Empire State Building either and I know that shit can be nothing but harmful to your body.

shoulda ended that with Dr. Sikotic. U hsould change ur name to that shit

J Bananas

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2009, 10:58:44 AM »
Yeah, we got a fucking doctor on this board now. Listen to him.