Author Topic: SATURDAY RAVE....  (Read 1896 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: SATURDAY RAVE....
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2009, 08:12:16 AM »
first of all, not all pills are cut with "meth" (amp)...second of all, if it is cut with any sort of amphetamine, it's a very minimal amount, and it's not the horrible meth you smoke, it's more comparable to the over-the-counter form of amphetamine, which is completely different...educate yourselves, i have books on this shit yall can borrow.

1. Just because shit is over-the-counter does not mean it is good for you. Amphetamines are bad for you regardless.

2. Nobody is denying the negative effects alcohol has on the body, but you seem to be ignoring the bad side effects and permanent damage that E has and can cause.

3. When you're taking anything with meth in it, use = abuse.

I know you will tell me that I don't know shit because I've never thizzed in my life, but I've never jumped off the Empire State Building either and I know that shit can be nothing but harmful to your body.

so taking an E pill with amp in it once is abuse? coming from a guy who drinks regularly, I don't think you realize how retarded that sounds.. it's not about you not experiencing it, but more so that you aren't really educated about it. lots of misinformation about drugs out there, and you seem to be one of those people that easily buy into shit... so dont' speak off of ignorance, cuz that's what the anti-pot activists did back in the days, and just look how stupid they appear to your every day person now. the more info that gets spread about ecstasy, the more people are starting to realize the subtstance is not what it was made to sound like back when the government spread lies to the general public.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 08:21:42 AM by Now_I_Know »

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2009, 10:58:26 AM »
i lace all the E i sell with opium then i spray it with windex. they keep comin back

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2009, 11:57:21 AM »
i lace all the E i sell with opium then i spray it with windex. they keep comin back

thats what i do to my weed, only i use wd40. good shit.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2009, 11:59:48 AM »
Nah i don't do that. But one time some kid sold us weed sprayed with windex. We confronted him to get our money back an he pulled a gun on us. Then my friend punched him in the face twice an he ran away LOLhaha. true story

Muhfukka

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2009, 01:15:29 PM »
you know the ma in mdma stands for meth amphetamine right? im not against taking e but dont act like its not bad for you
-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine
ITS CUT WITH METH BUT ITS NOT WHAT U THINK...
IF U SMOKE IT OR SNIFF IT ITS DIFFERENT AFFECT

so that goes against everything you retards are saying right? hahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2009, 02:18:20 PM »
you know the ma in mdma stands for meth amphetamine right? im not against taking e but dont act like its not bad for you

it's not meth,  it's amp...what didn't you get about what i said?

J Bananas

« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2009, 02:53:10 PM »
Sounds like we got some addicts in denial here. I'm calling Orit later this evening.

Big B

« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2009, 03:30:00 PM »
Sounds like we got some addicts in denial here. I'm calling Orit later this evening.
on line 1 or 2?
(818) 715-0551
(818) 715-0545

Muhfukka

« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2009, 04:32:31 PM »
first of all, not all pills are cut with "meth" (amp)...second of all, if it is cut with any sort of amphetamine, it's a very minimal amount, and it's not the horrible meth you smoke, it's more comparable to the over-the-counter form of amphetamine, which is completely different...educate yourselves, i have books on this shit yall can borrow.

it's not meth,  it's amp...what didn't you get about what i said?

haha what an idiot

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2009, 04:57:59 PM »

1. Just because shit is over-the-counter does not mean it is good for you. Amphetamines are bad for you regardless.

2. Nobody is denying the negative effects alcohol has on the body, but you seem to be ignoring the bad side effects and permanent damage that E has and can cause.

I know you will tell me that I don't know shit because I've never thizzed in my life, but I've never jumped off the Empire State Building either and I know that shit can be nothing but harmful to your body.

so taking an E pill with amp in it once is abuse? coming from a guy who drinks regularly, I don't think you realize how retarded that sounds.. it's not about you not experiencing it, but more so that you aren't really educated about it. lots of misinformation about drugs out there, and you seem to be one of those people that easily buy into shit... so dont' speak off of ignorance, cuz that's what the anti-pot activists did back in the days, and just look how stupid they appear to your every day person now. the more info that gets spread about ecstasy, the more people are starting to realize the subtstance is not what it was made to sound like back when the government spread lies to the general public.

So E is good for you? Please tell me what are the health benefits since I am so ignorant on the issue?

And I do not drink regularly. Nice try though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2009, 05:03:33 PM »

So E is good for you? Please tell me what are the health benefits since I am so ignorant on the issue?

And I do not drink regularly. Nice try though.

first of all, yea, there are benefits from mdma use, as it's been used for medicinal purposes in the past. if you wanna know so bad, read up on it like i said. but that's not even what i'm sayin...i'm sayin that the risks of doin ecstasy are not what you are made to believe. the propaganda on e out there is probably worse than on any other drug.

Sikotic™

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2009, 05:16:22 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine

idiot

You just posted wikipedia as your source.

idiot.

it has nothing to do with the source, doctor...they're two different things.

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2009, 05:24:05 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine

idiot

You just posted wikipedia as your source.

idiot.

it has nothing to do with the source, doctor...they're two different things.
And what are the overwhelming benefits of recreational use, patient?

THA SAUCE HOUSE