Author Topic: SATURDAY RAVE....  (Read 1898 times)

Muhfukka

Re: SATURDAY RAVE....
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2009, 05:24:46 PM »
its been used for medical reasons in the past haha so was pcp that doesnt mean shit

Big B

« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2009, 05:30:50 PM »
its been used for medical reasons in the past haha so was pcp that doesnt mean shit
as was lsd, coke, and heroin

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2009, 05:45:49 PM »
And we all know those are no longer used medically because they tend to fuck you up just a little bit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2009, 06:06:34 PM »
NOOO THERES NUTHIN WRONG WITH ME DAWG!!! IT'S ALL YOU WHO ARE MESSED UP, NOT ME, YALL IZ JUST JEALOUS, YEAH JEALOUS! PeACe   8)

*throws away catalog of community college classes, pops E pill in sadness*

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2009, 11:39:13 PM »
Exactly, and it's not like people who pop E use MDMA are using it for the medical purposes, they are doing it to get on a certain level. Some of it is better than others, because some pills are cut with a lot of bad shit, so it's much less of a risk to take it in more of a clear form. However, people can get addicted and I remember way too many people in the Bay all up on that shit, it was a good reason for me to leave. NIK is right about the misinformation that is spread about E in general, mainly through the DARE programs and things like that. I think they threw out stats saying that 1 out of every 1,000 people that pop die with the dehydration and all that. But they exaggerate everything to some sort of effect thinking that it will keep kids from even trying and experiencing.
I got a bird's eye view

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2009, 11:53:04 PM »
face it, using e once in a while is no worse for your body than what your average college drinker gets into..the misinformation is overwhelming, and if you knew what was up you wouldn't be talkin that shit...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2009, 12:02:44 AM »
Avoiding the question is weaksauce.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2009, 12:47:57 AM »
face it, using e once in a while is no worse for your body than what your average college drinker gets into..the misinformation is overwhelming, and if you knew what was up you wouldn't be talkin that shit...PeACe
It all depends on the amounts and ways people use. People who drink too much all the time are worse off than somebody with self-control who pops on rare occasions. But the level of addiction is worse with E when it comes to messing up your body, because very few people use it with the intention of becoming an e-tard, the addiction creeps up.
I got a bird's eye view

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2009, 08:30:23 AM »
there's a difference between taking 1 e or 1 speed  once per 3/4 month and taking 15/20 pills every weekends

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2009, 09:10:14 PM »
It all depends on the amounts and ways people use. People who drink too much all the time are worse off than somebody with self-control who pops on rare occasions. But the level of addiction is worse with E when it comes to messing up your body, because very few people use it with the intention of becoming an e-tard, the addiction creeps up.

people who become e-tards were retarded before they even became that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2009, 09:19:45 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine

idiot

You just posted wikipedia as your source.

idiot.

it has nothing to do with the source, doctor...they're two different things.
And what are the overwhelming benefits of recreational use, patient?

I never said the benefits were overwhelming, but there definitely isn't as much harm in recreational use as you're tryna make it seem like...

There have long been suggestions that MDMA might be useful in psychotherapy, facilitating self-examination with reduced fear.[21][22][23] Indeed, some therapists, including Leo Zeff, Claudio Naranjo, George Greer, Peter Mandelson, Joseph Downing, and Philip Wolfson, used MDMA in their practices until it was made illegal. George Greer synthesized MDMA in the lab of Alexander Shulgin and administered it to about 80 of his clients over the course of the remaining years preceding MDMA's Schedule I placement in 1985. In a published summary of the effects,[24] the authors reported patients felt improved in various, mild psychiatric disorders and other personal benefits, especially improved intimate communication with their significant others. In a subsequent publication on the treatment method, the authors reported that one patient with severe pain from terminal cancer experienced lasting pain relief and improved quality of life.

The therapeutic potential of MDMA is currently being tested in several ongoing studies, some sponsored by the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies. Studies in the US and other countries are evaluating the efficacy of MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for treating those diagnosed with posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) or anxiety related to cancer. In a newspaper interview, the researchers from the South Carolina PTSD study report tendencies for some participants to have reduced disease severity after MDMA psychotherapy.[26] However, these reports focus on individual participants. Statistical results from the entire study will need to be published and, ultimately, results will need to be confirmed in studies by other scientists to demonstrate the efficacy of MDMA as a psychotherapeutic agent.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2009, 12:56:01 AM »
fuck x
glad if i wanna pop a pill all i will pop is an zanny and crash out

xtacy is something fun but nothing i wanna be doing all my life

Roccy

« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2009, 02:51:29 AM »
fuck x

yea..cause we all wanna do it all our lives.  ::)
how it really goes down..

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2009, 11:00:13 AM »
NOOO THERES NUTHIN WRONG WITH ME DAWG!!! IT'S ALL YOU WHO ARE MESSED UP, NOT ME, YALL IZ JUST JEALOUS, YEAH JEALOUS! PeACe   8)

*throws away catalog of community college classes, pops E pill in sadness*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2009, 11:50:46 AM »
fuck x

wtf are you tryna say? that you're scared of becoming a junky? LOL. you're gunna be poppin xannys for the rest of your life? :-X