Author Topic: SATURDAY RAVE....  (Read 1895 times)

Muhfukka

Re: SATURDAY RAVE....
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2009, 06:50:24 PM »
I finally thizzed for the first time a few days ago and lets just say I'm never making fun of these niggas who are just trying to make their minds feel good because all they feel in the hood is paranoia, anger, stress and sadness. It's all they know, with the influence around them it makes it even harder to say no a simple pill that can make your night worth something by ridin through the town watchin sideshows go on or seeing the nights of the city. Aint shit to do out here, Ecstacy and other drugs is the gateway out of the mentality a hood nigga grows while living out here.
faggot

Sparegeez

« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2009, 06:52:09 PM »
I finally thizzed for the first time a few days ago and lets just say I'm never making fun of these niggas who are just trying to make their minds feel good because all they feel in the hood is paranoia, anger, stress and sadness. It's all they know, with the influence around them it makes it even harder to say no a simple pill that can make your night worth something by ridin through the town watchin sideshows go on or seeing the nights of the city. Aint shit to do out here, Ecstacy and other drugs is the gateway out of the mentality a hood nigga grows while living out here.
faggot

You should direct your bitterness towards the hoopers that were better than you and made you the bitch you are now

Kool Beenz

« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2009, 01:08:12 AM »
MDMA based extacy is a treatment for people who suffer from post traumatic stress disorder

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-traumatic_stress_disorder

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2009, 01:31:52 AM »
faggot

You should direct your bitterness towards the hoopers that were better than you and made you the bitch you are now

LOL...these lil groupies are mad at their life and they don't even realize it.

what kinda pills you fuck with?

Sparegeez

« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2009, 02:16:14 AM »
faggot

Im not poppin for a while dogg im not trying to make it a habit that shit made mee feel way tooo good

Kool Beenz

« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2009, 02:23:18 AM »
when i thizzed i tried a MDMA based
it was alot of fun and good overall experience
nothing im rushing into doing again though

how it fixes post traumatic stress disorder i will never understand cus i never suffered from it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2009, 02:40:48 AM »
faggot

Im not poppin for a while dogg im not trying to make it a habit that shit made mee feel way tooo good

thats how were meant to feel...but i wasnt askin when you're poppin again, im askin what kinda pills u took? LOL
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 02:51:01 AM by Now_I_Know »

Sparegeez

« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2009, 02:43:20 AM »
faggot

thats how were meant to feel...but i wasnt askin when you're poppin again, im askin what kinda pills u took? LOL

I feel ya I just wanted to let it be known Im not a regular user. And Id rather not say, pill names out here get you caught up

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2009, 02:48:30 AM »
faggot

I feel ya I just wanted to let it be known Im not a regular user. And Id rather not say, pill names out here get you caught up

Pill names get you caught up? LOL what kinda paranoia trip are you on?? there's a whole website dedicated to differen typa' pills and what effect they have.

pillreports.com

search the pills you took on that site and show me whice ones they were...no one gives a fuck about that shit LOL

Sparegeez

« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2009, 02:50:20 AM »
Brah the pill isn't on that website thats why im not trynna put out its name out there like that. I know im doin hella shit right now but its just something i cant do

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2009, 02:54:16 AM »
Brah the pill isn't on that website thats why im not trynna put out its name out there like that. I know im doin hella shit right now but its just something i cant do

all good, homie. just realize you're bein extra paranoid, though. no way anybody can fuck with you for sayin what kinda pill you took LOL.

Sparegeez

« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2009, 02:56:46 AM »

all good, homie. just realize you're bein extra paranoid, though. no way anybodys gunna fuck with you for sayin what kinda pill you took LOL.

its not about me its about where i got it from.. I was schmaakin though lol I think the dank trees slowed down the process a bit though we got blown as fuck right after i took my first pill, took another one an hour later and started feeling it instantly

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2009, 09:34:40 PM »

all good, homie. just realize you're bein extra paranoid, though. no way anybodys gunna fuck with you for sayin what kinda pill you took LOL.

its not about me its about where i got it from.. I was schmaakin though lol I think the dank trees slowed down the process a bit though we got blown as fuck right after i took my first pill, took another one an hour later and started feeling it instantly

naah, that shit always takes a long ass time 2 kick in...

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2009, 01:37:29 AM »
hmmm insteresting observations 8)