Author Topic: "Hater"  (Read 680 times)

J Bananas

Re: "Hater"
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2009, 06:17:05 PM »
You cant tell that to an adolescent rap fan who's never left home or really done anything. Step on their toes, you are the meanest, worst person in the world.

the word "hater" has become a way for people to never pay attention to shit they do wrong lol.  Its the equivalent to that stuck up bitch in high school who nobody can stand, calling everybody "jealous" because she's too insecure to see what the fuck is wrong with her lol

Well yeah absolutely. There's been such a decline of personal responsibility and the drive to find knowledge of self in the last generation or so, it's no wonder there's so many morons just throwing around "I'm a rock star", "u jealous", "u just a hater", instead of actually trying to live and contribute in the real world and be diplomatic.
I welcome it. It makes our jobs way easier at the cost of minor annoyance.
I suppose you're right. Although, with the gap between rich/poor, and the declining middle class, there's a strong possibility these fucking retards will hold a higher position in the workplace just by daddy's graces, and I don't want to have to listen to them attempt to tell me what to do every day through a mixture of valley girl and inner city slang.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2009, 06:17:34 PM »
sik, whos that female in your sig?

thats sik....post operation
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2009, 06:18:51 PM »
haha i see you haterz.....

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2009, 06:21:03 PM »
You cant tell that to an adolescent rap fan who's never left home or really done anything. Step on their toes, you are the meanest, worst person in the world.

the word "hater" has become a way for people to never pay attention to shit they do wrong lol.  Its the equivalent to that stuck up bitch in high school who nobody can stand, calling everybody "jealous" because she's too insecure to see what the fuck is wrong with her lol

Well yeah absolutely. There's been such a decline of personal responsibility and the drive to find knowledge of self in the last generation or so, it's no wonder there's so many morons just throwing around "I'm a rock star", "u jealous", "u just a hater", instead of actually trying to live and contribute in the real world and be diplomatic.
I suppose you're right. Although, with the gap between rich/poor, and the declining middle class, there's a strong possibility these fucking retards will hold a higher position in the workplace just by daddy's graces, and I don't want to have to listen to them attempt to tell me what to do every day through a mixture of valley girl and inner city slang.

MAN UP BITCHELADE
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2009, 06:22:24 PM »

Ah shit......good point.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2009, 06:24:25 PM »

LOL Stay on my nuts, hater....

Can't remember her name, but I think she was on ER. Not sure though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2009, 06:25:03 PM »
good lookin

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2009, 06:29:12 PM »

I hope u fail as a doctor...lol I hate doctors...especially ones that watch ER.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2009, 07:43:40 PM »

You wanna know something funny? I hate doctors and I can't stand ER. Look at who's the walking contradiction now lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2009, 09:59:54 PM »

You wanna know something funny? I hate doctors and I can't stand ER. Look at who's the walking contradiction now lol.

The only thing better would be if you became a doctor in the ER.  :raisetheroof:

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2009, 03:45:52 AM »

Parminder Nagra is her name. She's British.

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2009, 09:35:44 AM »

Parminder...sounds so sexy the way it just rolls off your tongue huh? PARRRRMINNNNDDERRR..... :-\

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2009, 10:04:05 AM »

Parminder...sounds so sexy the way it just rolls off your tongue huh? PARRRRMINNNNDDERRR..... :-\

Sounds so much better in a Punjabi accent...just raw sexual energy.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2009, 05:05:08 PM »
haha daygo you a fool

Cube

Matty

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2009, 05:25:20 PM »
props for making this thread. the hater shit has gone waaaay overboard recently. every thread in the main forums, you got 2,3 people atleast just throwing it out there - 'fuck the haters', 'damn haters', 'grow up haters' etc. there's not even any intelligence to it, the logic is that any negative or critical comment = haters in the house.

with the internet there are some really bitter people who might actually classify as haters, but there's smart people too who may be very hard to please because of a highly refined taste and deep level of knowledge. it's typical that over 90% of people are stupid as fuck, so i'm going with the option that most of these idiots who pop up and call everyone haters are in fact complete dumbasses themselves.

some rappers have even gone as far as making whole songs commenting on their 'haters'. talk about a waste of time. here's a hint for these rappers, spend less time making songs about haters and more time making timeless music, getting business savvy and releasing music to the right audience. then maybe the 'haters' would dissapear too...