Author Topic: "Hater"  (Read 660 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

"Hater"
« on: May 31, 2009, 06:00:07 PM »
When did people forget what a "Hater" truly is? 

Disliking someone or something, does not = "Hater"
Clowning someone or something, does not = "Hater"

lol get it together people...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

herpes

Re: "Hater"
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 06:01:39 PM »

HANDLE YO SHIT WEAKLING WE DOING IT BIG.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 06:02:39 PM »
Oh so now you're hating on the people that use the word "hater"?

You're a walking contradiction.......hater bitchelade.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 06:02:54 PM »
You cant tell that to an adolescent rap fan who's never left home or really done anything. Step on their toes, you are the meanest, worst person in the world.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 06:03:08 PM »

GOOD SHIT MAN UR RIGHT... BUT WHJEN THEY TAKE THE JOKES TO A NEW LEVEL...
ITS EITHER THEY DUMB OR SOOOOOOOOOO BORED

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 06:03:17 PM »
Oh so now you're hating on the people that use the word "hater"?

You're a walking contradiction.......hater bitchelade.

i hate u
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 06:04:22 PM »
haha jus wonderin daygo

Disliking someone or something=?
Clowning someone or something=?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 06:04:28 PM »

GOOD SHIT MAN UR RIGHT... BUT WHJEN THEY TAKE THE JOKES TO A NEW LEVEL...
ITS EITHER THEY DUMB OR SOOOOOOOOOO BORED
Watchu puffin on, playboy?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2009, 06:06:04 PM »
You cant tell that to an adolescent rap fan who's never left home or really done anything. Step on their toes, you are the meanest, worst person in the world.

the word "hater" has become a way for people to never pay attention to shit they do wrong lol.  Its the equivalent to that stuck up bitch in high school who nobody can stand, calling everybody "jealous" because she's too insecure to see what the fuck is wrong with her lol

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2009, 06:10:09 PM »
haha jus wonderin daygo

Disliking someone or something=disliking someone or something
Clowning someone or something=clowning someone or something.

lol.  Since when was there a problem with disliking somebody...or even clownin em.  Hating on somebody is when you want to see them fail, because you are either too weak or too lazy to accomplish what they have.  Its jealousy and envy all wrapped up in one.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2009, 06:12:25 PM »
haha jus wonderin daygo

haha i knew you would prolly jus throw what you had already up there in on the other side of mine
but i feel what your sayin but ask alotta people today and they would call that hatin.....

lol.  Since when was there a problem with disliking somebody...or even clownin em.  Hating on somebody is when you want to see them fail, because you are either too weak or too lazy to accomplish what they have.  Its jealousy and envy all wrapped up in one.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2009, 06:12:41 PM »

the word "hater" has become a way for people to never pay attention to shit they do wrong lol.  Its the equivalent to that stuck up bitch in high school who nobody can stand, calling everybody "jealous" because she's too insecure to see what the fuck is wrong with her lol

Well yeah absolutely. There's been such a decline of personal responsibility and the drive to find knowledge of self in the last generation or so, it's no wonder there's so many morons just throwing around "I'm a rock star", "u jealous", "u just a hater", instead of actually trying to live and contribute in the real world and be diplomatic.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2009, 06:15:01 PM »

Well yeah absolutely. There's been such a decline of personal responsibility and the drive to find knowledge of self in the last generation or so, it's no wonder there's so many morons just throwing around "I'm a rock star", "u jealous", "u just a hater", instead of actually trying to live and contribute in the real world and be diplomatic.
I welcome it. It makes our jobs way easier at the cost of minor annoyance.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2009, 06:15:43 PM »
sik, whos that female in your sig?
Cube

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2009, 06:16:21 PM »
haha jus wonderin daygo

haha i knew you would prolly jus throw what you had already up there in on the other side of mine
but i feel what your sayin but ask alotta people today and they would call that hatin.....

yup, and their wrong  ;)