Author Topic: Eminem just stormed off of MTV's award show.  (Read 2414 times)

So Much Style

Re: Eminem just stormed off of MTV's award show.
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2009, 01:26:39 PM »
the only PROOF needed that its staged: The Director cuts to Eminem seconds before bruno gets caught up and falls....thats called foreshadowing.
So much style back at it again

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2009, 02:29:12 PM »
it was planned because the camera was focused on him long before he tea bagged him
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2009, 02:39:20 PM »
If you don't think that was staged then you might be retarded.

midwestryder

« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2009, 03:13:33 PM »
Eminem should've had a laugh considering his content and history. 

Yeah, wow I can't believe he react like that.  ::)
eminem or anybody who is really from the hood would not think that is funny at if it was done to them . also if anybody else on here thinks that eminem knew about it or was in on it . is 100% wrong, mtv are assholes & did it behind to be funny . eminem did not beat up Sacha Cohen because his daughter was watching & eminem still has to act like parent. it look d-12 swung on Cohen at first.if anybody thinks it is funny let it be done to you & you won't think it is funny at all  people. so if you think eminem was part of it then you are stupid. no rapper or anybody from the hood would allowed that to happpen to them at all..

JohnnyL

« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2009, 03:25:32 PM »
the only PROOF needed that its staged: The Director cuts to Eminem seconds before bruno gets caught up and falls....thats called foreshadowing.

I think they had probably planned something. For instance, it might have been scripted that Sacha was going to be lowered to where he would end up sitting in Em's lap or something.  But I think the part where Sacha's ass ends up in Eminem's face was not staged.  The more I think about Sacha probably changed that himself at the last minute, because he thought that would be funnier.  But I think Eminem's reaction is pretty telling that he did not plan on that bit happening the way it did.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: June 01, 2009, 03:36:00 PM »
If you don't think that was staged then you might be retarded.

We all know it was staged, its just if Em was in on it is what we wanna know, he looked angry as fuck though!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2009, 03:36:29 PM »
i think it was planned but Eminem didn't know it was coming.

i mean MTV probably had a seating arrangement, they knew where Em was going to sit & then Bruno just did that.

i mean Eminem looked mad pissed, even when he was leaving walking up the idol he was mad tight, so i think it was staged to fall on Em but Em didn't know it was going to happen.

it wasn't that funny though...

midwestryder

« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2009, 04:13:27 PM »

i mean MTV probably had a seating arrangement, they knew where Em was going to sit & then Bruno just did that.

i mean Eminem looked mad pissed, even when he was leaving walking up the idol he was mad tight, so i think it was staged to fall on Em but Em didn't know it was going to happen.

1+. i totally agree with what you said..trhey set eminem uo & that was dirty. i think eminem will be done with mtv award shows like kanye. eminem knows the B.E.T won't do that bullcrap to him so eminem will perform at B.E.T. awards & not have to worry about this crap.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: June 01, 2009, 04:41:39 PM »

1+. i totally agree with what you said..trhey set eminem uo & that was dirty. i think eminem will be done with mtv award shows like kanye. eminem knows the B.E.T won't do that bullcrap to him so eminem will perform at B.E.T. awards & not have to worry about this crap.

i think MTV lost all control of that last night lol.

that guy who was screaming "suck my golden dick", like that definatly wasn't planned lol.

but word, Em should stick to BET where he wouldn't get dicked like that.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: June 01, 2009, 04:44:16 PM »

that guy who was screaming "suck my golden dick", like that definatly wasn't planned lol.

BET sucks just as much lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: June 01, 2009, 04:48:30 PM »

yeah, but if your going to do a show you might as well do one that isn't like MTV.

nothing is worse than MTV lol.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: June 01, 2009, 04:50:55 PM »

yeah, but if your going to do a show you might as well do one that isn't like MTV.

I personally think BET is almost there lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2009, 05:04:45 PM »

what's wrong with BET besides some over-hype on popular, wack mainstream songs?

it's easily better than BET.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: June 01, 2009, 05:13:04 PM »

what's wrong with BET besides some over-hype on popular, wack mainstream songs?

it's easily better than BET.
They play terrible music...thats all lol

midwestryder

« Reply #104 on: June 01, 2009, 05:37:23 PM »

but B.E.T. would not pull that bullcrap & have more respect then mtv .   B.e.t. is lot better the mtv .so you are wrong.