Author Topic: (VIDEO) Man pulls cop over for speeding  (Read 842 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (VIDEO) Man pulls cop over for speeding
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2009, 06:27:40 PM »
damn i was gon say theres no way that would happen out here in cali
but that shit looked like a set-up
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2009, 06:30:31 PM »
why wouldnt that happen in cali??

people need to show these pig fucks they aint above the law.  of course, in the list of illegal shit the pigs do, this is probably at the bottom...but who gives a fuck??  at the very least speed up to him and record his plates and your speedometer and turn that bitch in. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009, 06:34:42 PM »
if you live in cali
have been pulled over (most of the time the one tymez are fuck faces)
theres a chance the fuck face has approached you (jus like they all do) thinkin his life would be over

you would know theres no chance you could do this in cali and the opposite party (in this case the 1 tymez and a fuckin sherrif) wouldnt be reactin like that
i dont live and havent been to "nicer" areas where shit like this might happen but its unlikely this was real
not even in the burbs where or nicer areas this prolly wouldnt happen in cali
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 06:36:16 PM by enyce »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2009, 06:37:10 PM »
"you would know theres no chance you could do this in cali"

thats exactly why the pigs keep doing what they do...cause no one has the balls to step up. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2009, 06:41:23 PM »
Yea you "cali boyzz" sound like a buncha pussy surfer fags. Fucking with the police out here in woodland territory is all in a days work :bandit:

G-Funk

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2009, 06:46:33 PM »
that man has balls, I mean he could've turned the video oh him speeding to the police station there, but to actually confront him face-to-face.. man.
hell, u cant even have a cell-phone (being used) while driving out here in cali :grumpy: they'll give a ticket for something simple like that.

damn i was gon say theres no way that would happen out here in cali
but that shit looked like a set-up

why would that be set-up? :eh:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2009, 06:47:28 PM »
haha why fuck wit em in a case when theres a GREAT CHANCE they will win?
the fuck faces will always want to have the higher power whether or not in the hig speed chase or not
its not like the person in the drivers seat havin fun or whatever while doin the high speed chase doesnt know he will get caught but obviously thats the last thing he or she is thinkin about
and dont get it twisted either it happens alot out here, not daily but it happens
Cube

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2009, 06:53:38 PM »
awwwwwwwwwwwwww the benefits of being white or basically non Black................... imagine some Black guy doing some shit like this.............out the window "we are the world " bullshit
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2009, 06:55:38 PM »
well i think this was set-up but if the reason hes white and he got away wit it then damn!!!
but nah fuck that ima stay out here on the west and deal wit these fuck faces.....but still to get away wit some shit like this cuz your white?

awwwwwwwwwwwwww the benefits of being white or basically non Black................... imagine some Black guy doing some shit like this.............out the window "we are the world " bullshit
Cube

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2009, 07:01:56 PM »
well i think this was set-up but if the reason hes white and he got away wit it then damn!!!
but nah fuck that ima stay out here on the west and deal wit these fuck faces.....but still to get away wit some shit like this cuz your white?

ummmmmmm yes you white people are so naive.........its ridiculous .........thats why eye had to smash one of you white boys face on memorial weekend.......little faggets
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2009, 07:04:32 PM »
so niggerish, so mad. I feel like a zookeeper taunting a monkey with a banana sometimes when I embarrass daniel.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2009, 07:05:14 PM »
Wether the video was real or not it was boring and pointless as fuck.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2009, 07:06:39 PM »
haha
and im not white so.....

Wether the video was real or not it was boring and pointless as fuck.
Cube

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2009, 07:08:01 PM »
Yea you "cali boyzz" sound like a buncha pussy surfer fags. Fucking with the police out here in woodland territory is all in a days work :bandit:

i dont know what kinda of cops you have around where u live pussy, but cops in cali gotta be the dirtiest pieces of shit ever. u pull that shit on an lapd cop, hes gonna call back up, fuck you up, break your phone and charge you on some bull shit. did u notice nobody was outside? oh and your dumbass is white and that guy was too. if it were minority whole different story.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2009, 07:11:27 PM »

i dont know what kinda of cops you have around where u live pussy, but cops in cali gotta be the dirtiest pieces of shit ever. u pull that shit on an lapd cop, hes gonna call back up, fuck you up, break your phone and charge you on some bull shit. did u notice nobody was outside? oh and your dumbass is white and that guy was too. if it were minority whole different story.
nigga get back to the lab splitting molecules

so fuck you." - Pac