Author Topic: (VIDEO) Man pulls cop over for speeding  (Read 869 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: (VIDEO) Man pulls cop over for speeding
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2009, 07:35:44 PM »
Yeah real shit though, police in Cali are fuckin ridiculous.  Without a doubt it woulda been some triv. Babbies in SD know they the biggest gang in the city and dont hesitate to shoot somebody.  Im sure NYPD would do the same shit, its just in some backwards ass cornfed suburb...like where Prince lives that people could get away with that shit. A cop like that would get pimped out here lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2009, 12:22:19 PM »
Yea you "cali boyzz" sound like a buncha pussy surfer fags. Fucking with the police out here in woodland territory is all in a days work :bandit:

i dont know what kinda of cops you have around where u live pussy, but cops in cali gotta be the dirtiest pieces of shit ever. u pull that shit on an lapd cop, hes gonna call back up, fuck you up, break your phone and charge you on some bull shit. did u notice nobody was outside? oh and your dumbass is white and that guy was too. if it were minority whole different story.

Cops where i live are extra dickheads because its all small towns and they really CAN do whatever the fuck they want. Cops in LA actually have the media and millions of witnesses around with cameras if they beat someone up. When i was 16 i got handcuffed for starting a fire in the woods with my friends. I was the only one they caught cause i didn't try to run..but it was one faggot cop and the CHIEF OF POLICE trying to get me to give up my friends names. I told the chief of police to fuck himself and he SLAMMED me on the ground while i was handcuffed... i didn't go to the police station crying like a little fagbitch. Man the fuck up pussy and accept the harsh reality we ALL live in.  Up here in the northern territory we are a manly type of man, cutting down trees and running on logs while they float down rivers. The fuck you know about that asian boy?? Hardest thing you ever done was grill up some fresh cat in your new wok you got for christmas.

J Bananas

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2009, 12:37:07 PM »
Yea you "cali boyzz" sound like a buncha pussy surfer fags. Fucking with the police out here in woodland territory is all in a days work :bandit:

i dont know what kinda of cops you have around where u live pussy, but cops in cali gotta be the dirtiest pieces of shit ever. u pull that shit on an lapd cop, hes gonna call back up, fuck you up, break your phone and charge you on some bull shit. did u notice nobody was outside? oh and your dumbass is white and that guy was too. if it were minority whole different story.

Cops where i live are extra dickheads because its all small towns and they really CAN do whatever the fuck they want. Cops in LA actually have the media and millions of witnesses around with cameras if they beat someone up. When i was 16 i got handcuffed for starting a fire in the woods with my friends. I was the only one they caught cause i didn't try to run..but it was one faggot cop and the CHIEF OF POLICE trying to get me to give up my friends names. I told the chief of police to fuck himself and he SLAMMED me on the ground while i was handcuffed... i didn't go to the police station crying like a little fagbitch. Man the fuck up pussy and accept the harsh reality we ALL live in. 

lol, tough crime story.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2009, 12:37:07 PM »

Cops where i live are extra dickheads because its all small towns and they really CAN do whatever the fuck they want. Cops in LA actually have the media and millions of witnesses around with cameras if they beat someone up. When i was 16 i got handcuffed for starting a fire in the woods with my friends. I was the only one they caught cause i didn't try to run..but it was one faggot cop and the CHIEF OF POLICE trying to get me to give up my friends names. I told the chief of police to fuck himself and he SLAMMED me on the ground while i was handcuffed... i didn't go to the police station crying like a little fagbitch. Man the fuck up pussy and accept the harsh reality we ALL live in.  Up here in the northern territory we are a manly type of man, cutting down trees and running on logs while they float down rivers. The fuck you know about that asian boy?? Hardest thing you ever done was grill up some fresh cat in your new wok you got for christmas.

wow u've out done yourself now, u really made yourself look like an idiot.u act like LA is some loving and caring city, most people dont give a shit if ur gonna get fucked up the by the cops, for all they know you could be a criminal.

lmfao starting fires? no shit ull get arrested u dumbfuck. lol u told the chief "fuck you" and all he did was slam you to the ground? your a fucking pussy man stop tryna act like you been down lil white boy. i dont hate on white people but damn faggot you should be the last person bitching or complainin bout police brutality.

lol in small towns im sure your parents have dinner with the sheriff. man u have it good you dumbass, of course cops are gonna fuck with you if u do some dumb shit like start a fire like a bunch of 11 yr olds.

over here your walkin to the market, chillin sittin at carls jr outside after u ate, having a cigarrette outside the arcade, chillin with more than 1 person, any of that shit allows the "g-unit" to pull you over.

and when u do stupid shit and get caught a fight, slangin etc, the cops come over and fuck your ass up if you give the slighest disrespect and trust me theere isnt usually people with cameras to help you out u pussy. lol they dont do no pussy shit like slam you to the ground, they punch or knee your ass.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2009, 12:47:20 PM »
you should be the last person bitching or complainin bout police brutality.

Thats kinda why i mentioned me getting slammed by the chief of police while cuffed, because i never complained about it and never tried to open a case. I can see how it would be easy to think that you live in the harshest conditions and everywhere else must be like a fairy tale compared to your home. Such a teenage mentality you have. Someday we all have to grow up and realize there is more to life than drugs and acting like your hard. Anyways, your the one who likes pulling the race card. Your asian....nuff said. You sound like a whiny little bitch wanna-be black man. Trying to constantly complain about your "oppression" and how the "man" is trying to "keep you down". Open your eyes young grasshopper, we all live in the same country. Besides, shouldn't you be hanging out with your awesome asian butterfly gang friends and driving your ricer around bumping 50 cent?? Cause thats what all asian people do, obviously.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2009, 01:19:21 PM »
you should be the last person bitching or complainin bout police brutality.

Thats kinda why i mentioned me getting slammed by the chief of police while cuffed, because i never complained about it and never tried to open a case. I can see how it would be easy to think that you live in the harshest conditions and everywhere else must be like a fairy tale compared to your home. Such a teenage mentality you have. Someday we all have to grow up and realize there is more to life than drugs and acting like your hard. Anyways, your the one who likes pulling the race card. Your asian....nuff said. You sound like a whiny little bitch wanna-be black man. Trying to constantly complain about your "oppression" and how the "man" is trying to "keep you down". Open your eyes young grasshopper, we all live in the same country. Besides, shouldn't you be hanging out with your awesome asian butterfly gang friends and driving your ricer around bumping 50 cent?? Cause thats what all asian people do, obviously.

haha damn your fucking dumb, or is it that you have nothing to say? opression? acting hard? your an idiot, its like that around here and if u lived here you'll be bitchin to about the cops. lol at opening a case, your dumbass wouldnt be able to charge shit. lol at mentionin openin a case because you got slammed. lol what a fucking pussy. take a knee to your stomache or couple of punches in the ribs and than youll have a good enough reason to open a case, but gettin slammed? come now u pussy.

lol fairytale? dogg im sure the cops are going to be a lot worse in LA than pleasantville virgina u dumbfuck. because there are damn lot of gangbangers in pleasantville. lol at teenage mentality, you act like the neighborhoods in the palicades are gonna be the same as the ones in east los. damn your dumb

seriously i dont know why you act like pullin your race card is an insult. ur white, teh cops are lenient when it comes to your bitchass. its funny because you have a real stereotypical view of asians, but your probaly just pushin that idea just to piss me off.

if you grew up here no doubt you'd get punked, your to pussy and gay to be a wood or a skin. its funny how asian gangs are amusing to you cuz its not rare in so-cal, i mean shit theres jewish gangs, afghan gangs, arab gangs, amerinian gangs, indian mafias etc.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2009, 01:42:51 PM »

hahaha this white boy ..... eye am not even going to
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2009, 02:01:05 PM »

IM FROM THE STREETS MAN...G-G-G-G-G-G-UNIT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2009, 02:03:26 PM »
and you the white boy in blue
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2009, 02:07:55 PM »
LOL that video was classic! :laugh:

and your probably the asain fucker in the black with the helmet, still tryna front on a message board lmao.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2009, 02:12:31 PM »

and your probably the asain fucker in the black with the helmet, still tryna front on a message board lmao.

awww chamilitary stickin up for his fellow wigger.

so fuck you." - Pac

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2009, 02:16:04 PM »

don't front because i figured you out. ;) :P

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2009, 02:21:49 PM »

calm down jonesy you need to be figuring your own wigger self out first before you even attempt to figure other niggas out

so fuck you." - Pac

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2009, 02:35:47 PM »

calm down jonesy you need to be figuring your own wigger self out first before you even attempt to figure other niggas out
calm down gomez

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2009, 02:37:08 PM »

whatever you say, chief. ;) 8)